16-Reyna's Departure

An older Reyna was walking a long corridor till she reached Hyllas room.

"I remember this day." Reyna smiled sadly. "The day I left ."

Reyna knocked on the door.

"Come in."  Reyna entered ,she looked at her sister with pride and love. Hylla was such a ...woman! After the abuse, slavery,she worked her way up to become queen of the Amazons .

"Sis...there's something I need to talk to you about..." Reyna said her shoulders lowering.

Hylla raised an eyebrow,"yes?"

Reyna sighed and looked at the ground.

"I don't belong here with the Amazons ,I want to find myself . I heard of this place called ,Camp Jupiter. A Camp for our kind. Demigods ,Romans, I have to go. I just feel like I must. " after a moment Reyna looked up from the ground and looked at her sister. "Hylla?"

"If you want to find Camp Jupiter,I will not stop you,Reyna." Hylla said ,this was the first time Reyna saw a tear in her older sisters eye.
Reyna hugged Hylla with all her force.

Their last hug. For now.

"I'm going to miss you." Hylla confessed as she let go of Reyna.

Reyna wipped her own tears, "so am I" she chocked threw her tears.

"Your always welcome."

"I'll remember that."

Hylla walked Reyna outside ,"I Love you sis,I Always will."

"I shall miss you too,The Amazons will always be your home."

Reyna muttered a bye before going on her journey.

Hylla watched her sister go,until she was no where in site.

After all the bad that has happened ,this was the worst feeling in the world.
Hylla took out a small rose from her pocket, she planned on giving it to Reyna for her birthday, but instead placed it on the nearest oak tree.

The demigods were tearing up.

"My gods that was just. . . " Piper tried to say before but couldn't.

Percy kissed Reyna,"after all of this is over well find her." Reyna nodded.

Colors were pretty this time a year .