6-Pipers Father

"Where are we now" Nico asked looking around the old looking mansion.
"This is the same mansion from the last one,only without life since my brother.... Died" piper chocked out.

A handsome man walked into pipers room.

They followed inside.

Inside 13 year Piper was wearing all black dress .

"This was after the funeral " Piper explained.

"Piper dearI have to go to work, you have to come with me since your babysitter Mrs.Edna is on holiday, are you packed?"Tristan McLean asked .

Pipers eyes went red with anger ,"Pallatim just died! Dad I don't want to go to a stupid movie premier!! I'll stay here by myself, not like you care.." She whispered the last part to herself.

Tristan sighed ,"Piper...I miss Pallatin too,but I have to work to keep all of this money. I'm sorry honey"

Piper huffed and layer down on her bed,refusing to look at her father.

Tristan nodded In understandment ,"You want to be alone,I understand that,The butler will be downstairs ok? If you need anything." He kissed her daughters forehead and left.

Piper let the tears fall out. She stated at the blank ceiling.

For a few minutes Piper did nothing and went down stairs to get a drink .

~~

The scene changed Piper was trying to play with her dad,but her dad was rehersing lines.

"Not now Piper"

The scenes kept changing each one had an older looking Piper

" not now"

"we'll  play tomorrow"

"Go play somewhere else"

"In a minute"

"Piper honey, please not now"

"Go to your room"

"Another day"

"Wow ,that's sad "Leo commented ,"Why us he like that?"

"His job always took all of his time" Piper sighed,"He never had time for me"

Jason kissed her forehead ,"You've talked with him right? After the war with Gaia right?"

Piper nodded ,"somwhat,anyway,let's keep going, one more for me,them one of you guys"

As if on cue another memory was starting.

~~
Sorry it's Short :(

Any ideas for the next chapter? I'll choose the best one and tag that person. :3