11-Nico's Mother

"This is fancy!" Percy said as held up a silver vase.
"This hole place is fancy" Leo told him as he looked at the hole room.

The demigods were all in a large room filled with silver decor ,black furniture,and a large window that showed a pasture of green hills.
The air felt old and it smelled like grandmas.

"Mama Papa I can't find nico!" An 8 year old girl with dark hair called from outside the large silver window.

They all looked at Nico.
He sighed ,"let's get this over with,I want this to be over."
Leo put an arm around him ,"Hey Small Fry lighten up,its almost over, only Me,Jason,Reyna, and Percy are left to go ."
Nico nodded and let out a puff of air.

"Nico darling!" Maria di Angelo came into the room and looked out the window. She turned and ran outside.

They followed.

"Nico honey where are you!?" Maria shouted.

A small kidish giggle was heard from a big shrub.

Bianca ran to it and pulled a small boy from it.
Maria sighed ,"Nico darling I beg it of you stop doing that."
Nico laughed  

"Aww." Hazel said.
"Your so cute!" Leo squeeled.
Nico groaned and blushed at the sane time. The rest of his friends just smiled at young Nico's cute nature.

Maria picked up Nico,and he wrapped his arms around her snuggling into her neck and walked towards the house.
Bianca, a bit hurt from not being acknowledged ,followed silently.

"Nicholas ,you must stop being so...care free. There are troubled times ahead of us ,isn't that right Bianca?" Maria said in an old like voice.
Bianca nodded and mumbled a "uh huh"

"Come on children, your father is waiting for us inside"

"Papa!" Nico and Bianca yelled at the same time. Nico leaped from his mothers arms and ran along side his sister to the kitchen.