I laugh, I fucking laugh hard. "Who the hell calls it that?"

With his hands still on my waist, he smirks down at me. "Would you prefer me to call it Snake? Because I know what my snake wants to bite."

"Stop," I laugh, turning around and slightly bending over to turn the tap off. That is until I feel his, snake, pressed against my ass. "Oi! You better stop it, or I'll cut the head off your snake." 

"feisty, I like it, babe." He snickers before exiting the shower. 

Rolling my eyes, I turn the water off. I'm surprised to see him standing there with a towel hanging around his waist as he holds a towel open for me. My arms are quick to fold against my chest, in an attempt to-

"I've already seen everything before, relax."

I mutter a fuck, then step out and into the towel. Looking into his eyes I notice the way he looks at me. "What?"

"You're so beautiful, Joe."

"Stop with the compliments Mr Styles," When I walk past him, I can't help but notice the huge purple bruises on his ribs. "I'm sorry-"

"I don't need your concern, Ms Hemmings, but thank you." He watches as I close the toilet lid and take a seat on it.

I place my elbows on my knees and my head falls into my hands. "This is so fucking messed up," I mumble mostly to myself. "We're so messed up."

"It's okay-"

"How can you say that?" I cry into my hands. "How can you say everything is okay! When it clearly isn't! My dad wants you dead for fuck sake! And you permanently marked my skin!"

"If it's any consolation, I think the tattoos look hot on you." Suddenly his voice gains a serious tone as he says. "Look, Joe, I don't know why I would tattoo you like that, or what happened between us on that night. But I do know I feel something for you."

"I know," I admit, peering through my hands to find him sliding jeans on himself. "I feel it too," I stand up from the toilet seat. "Mr Styles-"

"Call me Harry,"

"Harry," I correct myself and walk over to where I had left my clothes. "You asked me a question before, and I change my answer to yes."

"Huh?" He pulls a white tee-shirt over his head, he's not looking at me so I take this time to quickly put pants and a shirt on. Once fully dressed I approach him, my hands snake around his body from behind. "Joe-"

He turns around to meet my eyes staring right back into his green ones, "Harry, I'll allow you to take me out. Because I would like to find out what happened, maybe spending time with you will trigger something, a memory-"

Harry grips my hips and pulls me flush against his body, I gasp when his lips find mine and he kisses me with so much passion my breath is almost knocked out. 

But before the kiss has a chance to become heated, the bathroom door flies open.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Billy leans against the doorframe with an amused look plastered on her face. "If you had hot, angry shower sex in my bathroom, so help me god I will-"

I step back from Harry, "Yes, because he fucked me so hard in your shower with his fractured ribs."

"Don't tempt me, just cuz I may be injured doesn't mean I'm out of action-"

"Woah! Geez, TMI much?" Billy stares at Harry, her mouth is slightly parted she then diverts her gaze to me. "Joe, can I talk to you for a second?"

Nodding my head, I walk past Harry who watches my every move. Billy leads me into her bedroom and slams the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" She spins around to face me. "So what? Are you actually sleeping with him now? Whatever happened to-"

"I did not have sex with him, will you chill!?" I growl, crossing my arms over my chest. "Besides, aren't you the one who said get close to him?"

"I didn't mean get close so that he's fucking inside of you!" She spits.

"Wait," I laugh, smirking at her. "You're jealous," She stares at me like I'm insane. "Oh my god, you are! You're so-"

She quickly slams her hand against my mouth. "Yes, alright? I am jealous. You get him all to yourself. Babe, he's the god of all men. Of course, I'm jealous!" She removes her hand from my mouths before asking, "What did he want anyway?"

"He wants to take me out, I agreed because-Well, Billy, fuck, I'm so curious to find out why I would let him tattoo me and take my virginity-"

"Girl, have you seen him? I'd gladly spread my legs for him. Damn, he must have a thick and super long di-"

"Can you not daydream about him like that?" I chuckle seeing her cheeks blush.

Billy smirks at me. "You're so lucky," She says. "Why couldn't it be me?" 

"Seriously, Billy what if I fall in love with him?" 

If I actually fall in love, then Luke's plan would be ruined. I'd fuck it up big time.

-

A/N: What do you think Luke's plan is?

Do you think Joe's father will try arrest Harry again?

-

P.s thank you, babes, for reading this book, it just hit 1.1k reads! I love you all <3