Chilling with the Host Club

Começar do início

They stopped and spun me around, "Here, do what you've got to do."

I looked up and saw a pair of twin maids. What are the odds?

"Okay, we'll do what we can. Miss (L/n), just follow us," they said.

"Ah! But why?" I shouted. I backed up, but bumped against Hikaru and Kaoru.

The maids took my arms and dragged me into the changing room. They slammed the door and stripped me of my uniform.

"Hold on! What are you doing! Stop that!" I yelled at them.

"We've been asked you to help you choose a swimsuit," one of them said.

"We brought all of our mother's latest designs for you to choose from, " I heard Kaoru yell from outside.

"Just pick whichever one you want," Hikaru shouted.

I looked around at the never ending selection of swimsuits. "Are you ready, Miss (L/n)? It's time to pick one!" the maids squealed.

"Thanks, but I don't need a swimsuit." I hissed.

"Why don't you let me select one for you?" They scanned over the suits and pulled a few out. One of the girls held up a pink one piece. I turned my nose up at it, "No, I don't want to wear pink."

"But you would look so good in this one," she whined.

"No, wait! I bet this one would be cute!" the other one said, holding up a swimsuit that was just elastic.

"But that's nothing more than a couple of strings!"

After twenty minutes, and tons of convincing, they got me into a purple bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't look bad, but the over-exposure was making me a little uncomfortable.

I walked out of the changing room and saw Tamaki standing here. His eyes were shut, but he walked over to me and then opened them.

He scanned me up and down, turning very red as he did. He turned away and held up a yellow pull over.

"Tamaki?" I asked.

"Just hurry up and put it on. A proper young woman should not show that much skin until after she's married." He said, turning even more red.

End of le flashback

"So, you're not going to swim?" Hikaru asked.

"Hold on, you do swim, don't you?" Kaoru asked.

"I can swim just as good as the next person, but this isn't really my idea of fun. I'd much rather be at home reading or something. This place is beautiful and impressive, but did you guys really have to kidnap me to come here? If you had just asked, then I probably would have come." I spat at the twins and Tamaki who had just joined the conversation.

Hikaru turned to Tamaki, "Never mind that we've got a question for ya, boss."

"Why did you make (Y/n) put on that yellow monstrosity?" Kaoru asked.

"I would've thought for sure that you would've wanted to see her in a swimsuit, not making her cover up like that." Hikaru smirked.

"It was surprising," Kaoru said.

"I know what he's up to. He made (Y/n) cover up because he didn't want anyone else to see her in a bathing suit." They said together.

"Do you really think that's it?"

"He must be one of those jealous, pervert types."

"That's pretty twisted."

Tamaki was turning red once again, "That's not it at all! I was just trying to protect her innocence as any father or guardian would! After all, even if she is wearing a swimsuit, it is not decent for a lady to walk around half-naked in front of boys!"