Bali in Japan

I ran through the halls towards Music Room 3. I'm never gonna hear the end of it if I show up late.

I opened the double doors, expecting to see the normal club room, but instead I saw palm trees, flowers, and animals.

"What's this? Where am I?"

In the middle of the room I see, once again, Tamaki sitting in a chair and the other's standing around him. Only instead of their normal uniforms, they were all topless with extravagant tropical outfits on.

"Welcome!" they all said.

Why is this whole place decked out like a tropical paradise? Can you see this from heaven Mom? This is the club I was forced to join.

"You finally made it, (Y/n). You're so late," the twins said together.

"I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring." I said, gazing at my little calendar from my bag.

Tamaki stood up from his chair, "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides the heating system we have is...the best." He was waving his hand fan around and making dramatic arm movements as he spoke.

I groaned to myself. "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, (Y/n)? Be careful what you say, you owe us eight million yen, remember?" Kyoya looked at me and smirked.

I gasped as the image of the vase breaking flashed through my memory.

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly, early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm, tropical paradise." Tamaki wrapped his arm around me and continued, "Oh yes! We've turned this place into nirvana! A balmy, tropical island of everlasting summer!"

"That's funny, cause I feel a massive chill right now," I hissed.

***

Soon after I arrived, customers started pouring in. I didn't get any quite yet so I thought I would just walk around and serve some drinks to pass the time.

I walked over to Tamaki's table and saw a few of the glasses were empty. Tamaki was currently doing what he did best and exploding the ovaries of some poor girl.

"What heartlessness! Even with my lustrous skin, shining like brilliant ivory, exposed by my Balinese King outfit-- I'm no more than a slave before my goddess, I kneel before you and swear my loyalty." He caressed her jaw line and spoke softly.

"Tamaki," she sighed

"Lucky" "Oh, wow," the other girls at the table said.

Tamaki straightened and looked at the other girls, "Oh, yes, I almost forgot to mention to you ladies. Next week, the Ouran Host Club is sponsoring a party."

I looked up at him, "We're throwing a party?"

"What kind of party is it going to be?" I heard a girl from across the room ask the twins, "is it going to be formal?"

"Yes, we rented the school's largest hall," Hikaru said.

"It's the perfect place for dancing," Kaoru finished.

Hikaru grabbed his brother's chin and got close to him, "But I really wanted to spend some alone time with you, Kaoru."

"Don't be upset, Hikaru. I know exactly how you feel," Kaoru said.

The girls started squealing, "Oh, wow! They're so sexy!"

"The guests seem to be even more worked up than they usually are." I pointed out.

Kyoya walked up behind me, "Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies."

I looked up at him, "So, are you the one who came up with this tropical paradise idea?"

"I have no decision-making authority. All club policies have been laid out by the club's king, Tamaki. But, I guess there's no harm in admitting to causally slipping a Bali photo book onto his desk." He smiled and pushed his glasses up.

So, he's the real brains behind the operation.

***

I had a few customers after that so I proceeded to my table and started talking with the guys that showed up.

"Hey, (Y/n), aren't you going to wear a tropical outfit like the others?" One of them asked.

"I'd like to see that." Another said, smirking as he said it.

"Well, no, I- I just don't think it's appropriate to wear anything but early spring attire in early spring, you know?" Wow great excuse, idiot.

Tamaki popped up out of no where, "But we have one ready for you, (Y/n)! I think you'll like it. You and I are a pair!" he held up an outfit that matched his own.

"No, thanks."

Tamaki grunted and lowered his head, walking away slowly with the outfit trailing behind him.

A girl then walked up to me, "Excuse me, I hate to disturb, but I think it's time for the hosts to switch clients."

I looked up at her, "Oh, I'm sorry, you must be my next appointment, Miss--?"

"My name's Kanako, Kanako Kasugazaki. You're even prettier than I expected, I'm glad there is finally a female host to just talk to. I've decided, from now on you're going to be my new favorite host, (Y/n)."

Well, this is different.