Bam bam looked up and you began to jump waving like crazy. Bambam walked faster leaving the boys to get to you. Once he got to you y'all pulled each other into a tight hug.

"I missed you" you mumbled into his shoulder
"I know" he responded

You pulled back and hit his shoulder. He just laughed and kissed you before throwing his arm around you. You heard some laughter behind you turned around to face the boys.

"hello I'm y/n nice to meet you" I said giving them all surprise hugs

They all looked at me before looking at bam bam.

"Ahhhh good job bambam" Jackson said
"Yaaa she's very pretty" Youngjae said

I looked down and thanked him quietly

"Heyyy boi this is my girl" bam bam said pulling you closer
"Not for long" Yugyeom said winking at me

Bambam grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Your mine y/n" he said and kissed you roughly
"Of course" you said smiling at him

Jackson: you were at your house having a lazy day. Hair up in a bun, underwear and Jacksons over sized shirts covering your body and watching your favorite movie. Today was supposed to be a lazy day with Jackson but he had a photoshoot today and wouldn't be back till way later so you decided to spend the day being lazy on your own. Your stomach growled so you decided to get up and find something to eat. You ventured into the kitchen and decided on some donuts you got last night. You grabbed the box and heard the door open and voices.

"Jackson" I yelled opening the box of donuts
"Yea baby" he responded

I took a donut out and sat the box on the counter and walked out to the front room and seen Jackson and.....the rest of got7. You froze up in shock. You had never met the boys in the couple of months you and Jackson had been dating. Jackson had try to get you to meet them but you were to nervous and had been putting it off. Anyway back to the situation. You still stood frozen not knowing what to do at this moment. Jackson realized the boys were staring a little to hard and stepped in front you which made you remember the lack of clothes you were wearing.

"Go put some pants on y/n" Jackson said in a deep voice

You just nodded and ran upstairs to the bedroom and you slipped on some shorts observing yourself making sure you didn't look totally disgustingly. You made your way back downstairs were the boys were talking but stopped when your presence became known to them. You stood there as they stared.

"Hello" you said shyly

Know one said anything making you feel awkward

"Guys" Jackson said getting the boys attention
"O-oh sorry I'm Jaebum nice to meet you" jb said

You smiled at him and the boys all introduced themselves and you sat in Jacksons lap. Y'all got to know each other and bonded quite well. You got up to use the restroom and that's when the boys exploded.

"Jackson where did you find her" Bambam asked
"I wanna know too shes beautiful" Jinyoung commented

Jackson smiles thinking about how lucky he was that he got you.