Chapter 14 - A Mysterious Woman Enters

Something was knocking against me, it was slightly warm and I think I could hear the rustling of clothes.

"...ey...!"

"Hey...!"

"Hey, wake up!"

I gasped, bolting awake and I started coughing harshly immediately. Still disorientated, I couldn't comprehend my situation properly as something knocked against me again.

"Hey! Snap out of it!"

My body swayed towards the left and I could feel myself tilting, the loss of balance immediately creating a surge of anxiety within me. Terrified, I hurriedly balanced myself, glaring at the object that knocked me towards the left.

The object turned out to be a person, or a young man, to be more specific.

"You awake now? Good, now, untie me." The man demanded and his strange style making me frown.

His face features were fairly average, however, his callous eyes were grey in colour. His hair was another factor, there were grey streaks all over his chocolate brown hair. More importantly, his clothes, it was a spandex suit hugging his lanky figure.

"Hey, come on! Hurry up!" His masculine voice ordered as he shoved at me. I grunted, my body swaying to the left again.

"Wh-what? Stop that! Who the heck are you? And where--where is this?!" I questioned, sounding irked yet fatigued at the same time.

"Just shut up and untie me, hurry up! Before they come back!"

"Do you really think I will do that? Especially with you asking in such a rude manner?"

The man clicked his tongue in annoyance, demanding me to untie him once again. I disregarded him, scanning around the location I was in. My mind was still hazy, the only thing my mind could comprehend is what my eyes could notice.

I was in a brightly lit room, the room was well-furnished, like rooms you would see in a luxurious hotel. Nevertheless, this place didn't seem like a hotel, picture frames were scattered over the house, so I knew it was someone's house.

I started to move my body, only to realise my hands were tied behind me and I was sitting on a chair. My breathing quickened, panic arising within me, recalling how I exactly arrived in this predicament.

"Where is this?" I questioned, my voice almost reaching a squeak. I struggled, trying to extricate myself from the ropes. I winced when it rubbed at my skin and I could hear a sigh escaping the man's lips.

"There's no point, I already tried that. That's why I'm asking to untie me so we can get out of here!"

I grimaced, despite his rude way of speaking to me, I would rather escape from this unknown place and find my father. I need to warn him that they are back or us, and this time, they are relentless about it.