Lalalisa

Jungkook POV

We have practice this day.

Practice with them.

Another day with her.

Great?!

Note the sarcasm.

Ever since that day I had some trouble sleeping. Which I usually do and I know its pointless blaming her for that matter but honestly... since then every single time I remembered that stare I feel my spines shaking deep within my bones! Does that make sense?

To anyone who's reading this, you might think I'm crazy but damn I'm not. The way she stare is like I grim reaper's welcoming me from my death. It's like watching myself dying right in her eyes!!

I can imagine myself being killed in a 100million ways just by looking at her eyes. If she will confess she's grim reaper that would make so much sense!

"Kook! Come on man! Time to practice the ride is waiting downstairs!" Hobi tried to get me off the chair.

I gripped my hand tightly against the wooden chair!

I don't wanna practice. I don't wanna leave in this dorm. Perhaps I should use some allibi to skip.

"YAH Jungkoookie! What's so hard about practicing! You always love practicing!"

Jhope pulled my feet to remove my grip. But nuh-uh I'm super glue man.

"Hyuuuuunggg!! T_T I don't wannnaaa gooo..." I started to beg.

"Kook pd-nim would get mad if you keep acting like this. He's starting to get noticed you being always late kook! Don't make him wanting to drag you off this chair."

"Hyuuuuunggg" T_T

(An hour later)

-currently inside the car-

"Kook stop biting your fingers you might rip them off!" Jin warned him.

Rapmon and suga chuckled internally knowing the struggle of their maknae.

"He's just nervous he'll be facing a pretty girl once again" Hobi teased their maknae.

"You get to hang out with lisa! daeback! Ain't that awesome kook" V tried to ease his nervousness.

"It won't be that bad. Besides, you've been practicing with her alone for couple of days now. She might have soften her heart for you quite a little bit? Maybe?"  said their leader... unsure of his words.

"Hyung!! Did you see how she glares all the entire time whenever she would pass us! Hyung. Even I can feel kook's nervousness" Jimin said shaking his head. "I even asked rose about this--" Jimin slipped, he then fastly gulped and covered his mouth....

"Aaayyyeeeee.... ROSE HUH!!" V wiggled his eyebrows, poking his stomach... now everyone starts to tease jimin too

"Jin-hyung!!! You're older yet you let young ones beat you when it comes to ladieess!! HA HA HA!" V smugly said to his hyung.

Jin shook his head staring at the window, sighing sadly.

V raised his eyebrows, looking at his hyung weirdly. Hobi then scooted on V's ears whispering....

"He got rejected countless times... don't talk to him about girls..!"

"WHOA HE GOT REJECTED!?" V asked loudly shocked from the revelation.

"I DID NOT! IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THAT!" Jin finally back to his old self, shouting defensively.

"SO IT'S TRUE!!" V accused his hyung.