Meeting You

"We're here! We're here! Damn damn. Oh sht" Jungkook couldn't stop moving around from the backseat. His excitement overflowed for the whole ride.

"Jungkook, could you shut up for a moment? I'm trying to sleep." Suga shushed him.

"Yah suga-hyung, your feet are shaking too." Jimin pointed out.

"Oooohhh" They teased.

"Shut up" suga mumbled.

"Its only natural boys, especially knowing that it'll our first time dealing with different artists. Man I really cant wait to see the ladies" Their leader dreamingly sighed

"Yah you pervert!" Jin spanked rapmon's shoulder.

"Eww" Jhope and V said in unison.

"Stop imagining your porn videos. Its disgusting" Jhope shook his head in disbelief.

The maknaes covered their ears.

"Here we go again" V mouthed to jimin and jungkook.

"Yah is it wrong to say I can't wait to meet the girls?!"

"Seems to me you're imagining your porn videos!"

"I just said 'I cant wait to see the ladies' what's wrong with that?!"

"You moaned you bandage monster!!"

The hyungs just keep arguing and arguing, suga became pissed. He then spanked rapmon's shoulder.

"Yaah!" Rapmon complained caressed his shoulder. "What the hell did I do to you!"

"Make them stop! Its noisy sht!" Suga shouted.

"They started it!!"

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" Jhope started to sing.

"MANAGER I NEED FOOD ITS MAKING ME STRESSED!!" Jin shouted at the front seat!

The driver offered the manager some headphones to shut the voices up in which he took gladly. The manager put a big barrier by rolling the covers down, making them not visible in their sight.

"MANAGER!"

"I NEVER HIT TOO HARD IN LOVE!!" Jhope sang loudly.

"THEY'RE NOISY!" Suga covered his ears.

"YAAH YOU SHUT UP!" Jin and rapmon shouted to jhope.

"ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR WALLS!" Jimin, jungkook, V and jhope sang.

"YOU WRE-WREECK ME!!" They sang in unison.

The whole van was filled with noises that can be heard outside. The people watching the van just look at it crazily, and shaking their head in disbelief. Moments later, they arrived to their destination.

"Finally" Their manager sigh in content. "Here we go miley cyruses' now the rules..."

"MANAGER MY FOOD!" Jin shouted the moment he stepped out of the car.

"MY FOOD TOO!!" Jungkook screamed like jin.

V and jimin just chuckled.

"Rapmon and jin, can you like, watch them or something. Try to act with best behavior as much as possible. And BTS....Just act.. try to act.. at least manage to act.. do your best to act normal. Jungkook,Jimin, V and Jhope... Okay?" The manager begged BTS.

"Okay okay leggo, I think they got many foods prepared. LEGGO BTS!!" Jungkook didnt even listen to the manager and just barge into the building.

"Yah jeon jungkook!" Rapmon tried to catch up with jungkook but he ran fastly.