Collab

Oh sht

Oh sht

Oh sht

These two words... has been running through jungkook's mind the entire time.

Meeting with Lisa turns out to be a complete mess. It isn't something he expected it to be.

'She's scary as heck' he thought 'here I thought she'll be all friendly! Then we'll be friends!'

Now he regreted that thought. He suddenly felt something in his spine as he noticed someone staring at him.

'Maybe it's nothing?'

He looked around suspecting anyone close to them. He gulped fearfully as their gaze met...  that familiar stare, boring into him dominating so intensely. She looked at him sharply, glaring with full of hatred. Jungkook's hand started to shake....

'Hyung.....' jungkook thought.

Jungkook tugs rapmon's shirt, slowly and cautiously.

"Huh?"

"Hyung.... I'm... scared" Jungkook's spoke with fear running through his emotions.

"Relax kook. Just blend in" Rapmon's heartwarming advice filled through the area.

Lisa looks away, diverting her attention to whatever Jennie is telling her and smiled at her with her eyes glittering. This made jungkook confused.

"One second she's scary as heck, next thing she acts like a happy kiddo.. she's weird." He mumbled under his breath.

"What? I couldn't hear you properly" Rapmon asked.

"Nothing...." Jungkook reverted his attention to the man speaking on the stage.

"Hyung.. anything wrong?" V asked on his side.  Jimin scooted closer, eavesdropping as he looked at jungkook worriedly.

"Jungkook is acting weird..." Rapmon said.

"What's up kook? You okay?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Jungkook slowly nodded... "Ne.... its nothing.." He said barely whispering.

"Good to know" V ruffled his hair, proceeding to playing with some game in his phone below the table. "Damn. This game is so sick, check this out kook!"

"What's that? Lemme see..." Jimin whispered excitedly.

"It has even a multiplayer control! We can play together" V spoke happily

"Daeback!" Jimin and V started to play without listening to what the host is saying.

Jungkook just sat there, staring at the lifeless bottle with his thoughts wandering about the  incident.

"Okay... basically we will be having a collaboration with the different companies as suggested unanimously by the fans. Also each of the companies already agreed to this thing. We created a poll regarding which group you will be collaborating with. It is not us who chose which group you are collaborating, but through votes made by the fan. Fair enough?" The announcer said.

"Ne" most idols agreed happily, delighting with the thought of satisfying their fans.

Most idols are now chattering here and there, excited with this stuff going on. Except of course of those who were not listening, including the very own Maknae Line of BTS who doesn't have a single thought about this new process.

"Waaah! I'm really excited" Rapmon spoke as he sat amazed by the announcement.

"Me too! I hope we can be with amazing artists! Especially... my favorite! Aahh Red velvet" Jhope dreamingly sighed.