SOON

Lalisa Monoban known as the "Royal Maknae of Blackpink", she's labeled as the most attractive girl of YG. She can sing, rap, dance and having a very beautiful and alluring beauty...yet behind the camera. Lalisa Monoban is the baddest chick female you'll ever meet. She's the nightmare dressed like a daydream of every guy.

Jeon Jungkook known as the Golden Maknae of the most known group called BTS, who has break international records in Korea. He can dance, has the most sweetest voice, and rap as well. He's admired by both KPOP artists and high respected him as a fellow artist. He's adorable adorkable on the inside. He's a Blackpink fanboy on the inside, and also some girl-groups fanboy such as twice.

*Insert the MUSIC BANK.

Where all most known KPOP artists performed. Where the history of both groups begins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" She laughed hysterically at his embarrassment. "I hope your fans won't call you gayshit for this..." She raised her phone while smirking evilly.

"What are you doing?" She laughed hysterically at his embarrassment. "I hope your fans won't call you gayshit for this..." She  raised her phone, smirking evilly.

From that moment on, I knew I am in trouble. And ..... I knew this girl would be the death of me. -Jungkook

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------