Fanboy Spotted

BTS Practice Room

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!" Jimin's voice filled the whole room as his screan echoed in full.

"Yah jimin.. can you quit raising your voice?" Suga said consoling him. "Jungkook... please stop bullying jimin"

"Jimin-hyung. Your voice is directly proportional to your height..you do know what I mean. Ne?" Jungkook bit his lip to hide his laugh....

V and jhope kept staring at them while holding their laughter.

".........." Jimin's mind went buffer. "what does that mean?" He took some time solving the puzzle. When he suddenly realizes....

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!"

"HAHAHAHA" jungkook ran for his life

While Jhope and V laughed loudly.

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME BACK HERE... I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Chimchim's voice echoed around the practice room.

"YOU CAN'T WITH THAT HANDS!" Jungkook shouted back.

"HAHAHAHA"

Suga just sighed sadly and layed down on the floor. "They can't be stopped" He whispered to himself and drifted off to sleep.

Jin kept laughing hysterically while watching the maknaes battling. Rapmon tried seriously to direct his attention on writing songs for their next comeback.

"YAH! You guys quiet down! Rapmon is writing you're disturbing him!" Jin shouted at them. "And also..... suga is sleeping"

Jungkook stopped from running making chimchim caught him and attack jungkook with full force.

"Yaaah! You insulted my height!!" Chimchim complained.

"Hyung.. hyung.." Jungkook tried to explain. "It's because your... height, voice and even your hand is just so... so... so...

greatly... mightly..."

Jimin's eyes sparkled with some hope when jungkook said great and mighty...

"Greatly and mightly smol....HAHAHA" Jungkook ran behind jhope and V.

Jhope and V just kept laughing hysterically making V fell on the floor.

"Smoool... HAHAHA" V said laughing with jhope.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" >_< smol chimchim went pouted and blushed furiously.

"ALRIGHT BTS ANNOUNCEMENT" PD-nim interrupted their teasing moment.

All the members gathered together and bidding their manager formally.

"I'll go straight to the point. Wouldn't wanna waste your time. Tomorrow.... is our comeback stage. We will be having back to back presentation in Inkagayo.." Their manager announced.

Everyone clapped their hands twice.. Earning a big smile on their lips.

"Music Core!" They clapped their hands twice.

"M countdown"

"YEAAH!" Jungkook cheered making everyone laugh. Chimchim surrounded his around arm Jungkook's shoulder.

"Show champion!"

"YEAAH" V imitates jungkook, making everyone laugh as well.

"Yah! dont imitate me!" Jungkook complained teasingly.

"Yah! Don't imitate him!" Chimchim defended jungkook.

Jungkook smirked

"Yah.. don't imitate him!" Jungkook imitates chimchim's smool voice.