Some days

PHOTO NOT MINE. CREDITS TO OWNER

"Yah bignose! Shake your hips then roll your body like this" Lisa demonstrated professionally while looking at her own reflection.

Jungkook find himself gulping as he watched her doing the body roll. His eyes wasn't even sure where he should be staring. 

"you have to do that as smooth as possible. Alright?" Lisa said finally glanced at jungkook. "Understood?" She asked skeptically.

"Uh-hhmm" Jungkook hummed and looked away licking the insides of his left cheeks. He licked his lips then trying to get his head into practice. He clenched his fist as he try to calm his heart down.

Since that last incident, practice has been harder for him to handle his insides. He wasn't even sure what he should supposedly feel. He's been eager to practice than the other days and yet he doesn't want practice to end early.

Lisa groaned from tiredness "Alright, that's good. Then are we off for today? I'm beat up-"

"wait...uhh.. I still don't get it. 5 more minutes?" Jungkook interrupted. "Can you do the rundown, we can dance step by step or untill we master all of them!" He said talking fastly.

She stare at him as if reading his head.

His heart skip a beat with that small gesture. "Uhh... for the fans?" 

She sighed and agreed eventually "Alright. For the fans"

Jungkook grinned and nodded happily.

As time passed by, all members of each group bid their goodbyes from the maknae's studio.

"Lis, kook. I'll be heading off now. Remember to be on time tomorrow" Their choreographer bid at two of them.

"Arasso!" Lisa happily bid and hugged their choreographer.

A small pang in the chest bothered jungkook a little bit. 'It's probably nothing' he thought.

"Bye~" He forcely smiled at him as their choreographer left.

Lisa sighed and sat down on the floor "Man, I'm beat up" She said as she leaned on the mirror.

Jungkook smiled, grab his water bottle and sat beside her. He then offered the bottle to her. She raised her eyebrows and stare between the bottle and him.

"It's new, and I haven't use that." He chuckled and pat her head. "Your germaphobic sense is out of control"

Lisa pouted and punched his shoulder, hard. Jungkook didn't even bulged and just laugh at her. She glared at him and eventually drank.

"You know you seems off today" She said as she finished.

His heart accelerated "Uhh. I just had a bad start this morning. That's it."

"I thought I'm the only one who had a bad start this day" She confessed and reflected.

"Why is that?"

"Well...."

"Well?"

She sighed.

"You finally found out that you can't catch your fart?" He jokingly said.

"Ohh hussh" She kicked his leg and laugh. Jungkook once again didn't even winced. "That was your idea!"

"I was just trying to read your mind. Anyways, may I know what's bothering you?"

"Well, there's this guy that I used to like and thenn..."

A pang like a lightning invade his chest. He swallowed the lump on his throat as he tried to calm himself down.