Chapter 13 Another Hybrid

Start from the beginning

“What do you mean?” He asks.

Before I can answer a powerful growl erupts. I turn, pushing the vampire behind me a bit. “What have you done!” The alpha, which I'm guessing is Grayson’s father, yells at me.

“Let him go.” I command.

“You might be my sons mate but I still haven’t accepted you. Leave before I kill you.”

“No.”

“Suit yourself.” He walks towards me. I get ready to attack when he throws a punch at me but someone beat me to it.

“Don’t you dare touch my mate!” Grayson roars. He punches his father right on his jaw and I hear something cracking. Right after he kicks him, and his father goes flying towards a wall.

Grayson runs to me and hugs me tightly. “Are you okay Sven?” He asks.

“I'm fine Grayson.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I'm sure.”

“Good.” He smiles. He then notices the vampire behind me.

“Who are you?” He asks through gritted teeth. I finally figure out why he’s so angry, the vampire has his arms around my arm.

“He’s a friend.” I tell him. I turn to the vampire, “what's you’re name?”

“Gabriel but you can call me Gabe.” He says slowly.

“Well Gabe, you should go before you get into more trouble.”

“What about you?”

“I have my mate so I'm fine.” Gabe looks up at the angry looking Grayson and finally catches on, letting go, slowly, of my arm.

“Sorry.” He mumbles. “Thanks again for saving me. I’ll be in your debt.” Gabe stands up but losses his balance.

“We need to get you blood.” Grayson says.

“Why would a werewolf help a vampire?” Gabe asks.

“First; because you’re Sven’s friend and second; Sven is a vampire as well.”

I sigh, that’s not something you can just say, Grayson. “But you don’t smell like a vampire…”

“It’s a long story but first we need to get you blood.”

“I told you; I can't drink blood.”

“Why not?” Grayson asks.

“Also a long story, I’ll be fine I just need some fresh air.” I nod and help him walk. Grayson looks towards his father who seems to still be unconscious.

“I think I over did it…” he says running his fingers threw his wet hair.

“If you feel bad help your dad. I’ll take Gabe outside.”

“Yeah okay. We didn’t get to finish our conversation from before and I want to tell him something.”

I nod and give him a hesitant, quick, kiss on the cheek. I see him blush then turn away to hide it. After a few seconds, Grayson starts walking towards his father.

“Come on Gabe.” Gabe nods and begins to slowly walk with my help.

“Here is okay.” Gabe tells me. I nod and sit him down in front of a tree. He leans back onto the tree and breathes. He closes his eyes. “alpa qo kiara wo joot kara si, alpa qo kiara wo joot kara si.” He chants that same sentence over and over again. The blood all over his body starts to evaporate into the air. The wounds all over his body begin to heal as well.

“What did you do?”

“I healed myself.” He replies with a duh tone.

“Witchcraft?”

“Something like that…”

“I've got time, tell me” I end up ordering him.

He nods, “well… I was turned into a vampire on the night of a full moon in 1854 by a vampire named Macarov.”

Macarov! He’s never turned anyone into a vampire so why Gabe? Is it really that Macarov?

“These witches were chasing him at the time. I was on the rooftop of the mansion were witches came to gather. That’s where Macarov found me. The witches linked me and told me to kill him before the clock stroke midnight. I was a very powerful witch when I was human so I was really close to killing him when he did something unexpected. He bit me, fed me his blood then fled. The witches saw and preformed a powerful spell using the moon as energy. Most witches died performing such a spell but in the end they were successful.”

“What did they do?”

“They made an abomination. I'm a vampire that can't drink any kind of blood. When blood enters my mouth it’s an awful taste. Its bitter and… I can't even explain the horrible taste. After a few seconds of the substance being in my mouth I throw it up before it can reach my stomach. The thing they didn’t expect was for me to still be able to perform witchcraft. My witchcraft is the only thing that’s keeping me alive.”

“So you’re a hybrid, a combination of a witch and a vampire.” I smile at that. This is the first time meeting another hybrid.

“A hybrid… I'm no hybrid, I'm just a broken vampire.”

I grab his shoulder and make him look at me, “you are not broken. If you exist then there is a reason for that.”

Gabe sighs, “I'm all healed up so I’ll be going.” He gets up and stretches.

“Where are you planning on going?”

“I don’t know… maybe New York? Who knows”?

You’ll be fine, trust me.

Gabe turns towards me, maybe.

One more question; if you can't drink blood, how did my blood heal you from the werewolf bite?

I threw up your blood right after you took your wrist away from my mouth. So to answer your question; I don’t have a clue.

Gabe walks off.

You’ll be all right Gabe. There is a reason you exist and I know you’ll figure out what that reason is. You’re special, no witch who has been turned into a vampire has ever and I mean ever kept their ability to perform witchcraft. They either die a witch or become a vampire, there is no in between.

And Macarov, what were you thinking?

Sven, please help me…

Wait… Ellie!

DUN! DUN! DUN... Muahaha I update after a few weeks and leave you all with a cliffy. I'm such a meany. So… did y’all like this chapter? Comment your thoughts. Don’t forget to vote for this chapter.

Ellie? Is it possible…  

IMPORTANT!

Okay this is very important! I think I'm going to make this into a series. What do you think? If I do then the next book will be focused on Gabriel. It would be called the Vampire and His Hybrid ((Gabriel being the hybrid and Macarov being the vampire of course)). I'm still not completely sure but please, PLEASE comment what you would want me to do.

Until next time my lovelies. *Gives kisses and a cookie*

                                         ~Cecilia