Chapter 7 It's On

Chapter 7 It’s On

Grayson’s P.O.V

That bitch is all over Sven!

Snap her neck! My wolf, Tyler, requests.

I can't… at least not now… when she goes to class… I’ll snatch her and tear her limb by limb-

Grayson, as your future beta and best friend… I’ll help you. Julian says.

No! Are you two crazy? Lora my sis buds in. She’s a smarty who skipped a grade.

I’ll lead Sven away from her and that’ll give you your chance. Julian ignores my sis and makes a plan.

No! I’ll take care of it! Lora assures me.

I’ll give you until the end of the day and if you can't accomplish anything its game on! I won’t let that bitch have Sven.

You sure are possessive for your mate that you rejected. Lora emphasizes on the ‘you’.

And that was-

“Hey babe” Sarah brings me back to reality and kisses me.

“Hey…”

“What’s wrong?” she asks.

“Nothing… just thinking.”

She looks like she doesn’t believe me, “alright,” yet she thinks about my feelings, not wanting to make me feel worse and just lets it slide.

“Oh! I met this awesome girl that just transferred today and we decided to go on a double date.” She says happily.

“Who is it?”

“Her name is Elizabeth but she tells everyone to call her Ellie.”

That bitch! “If its going to be a double date who is she going to go with?” this is my chance! I’ll kill her while on the date.

“Sven”

“Huh!”

“Yeah, Sven… he’s in a lot of our classes, don’t you know him?”

“Yeah… I do”

Fuck my plan is now ruined. New plan! I’ll make him fall for me! I look to see Sven and he’s still sitting with ‘Ellie’ Lora is with them. Times like these werewolf super hearing really comes in handy.

“Hello”

“Hi” Sven replies.

“Hi” Ellie greets.

“You two look good together… are you guys dating?”

Lora! I yell at her using the mind link.

Shush brother.

“No-“

“Not yet” Ellie winks at Lora. I growl and keep on picturing all the ways I can kill that bitch. Sven looks at her and chuckles. He looks really happy… I want to see that smile directed at me and not at her.

“You two are werewolves right?”

“I am… he’s not” Ellie states.

“Then if he knows you’re a werewolf is he your mate?”

“I wish” Ellie says.

That whore!

Grayson please… this may be a private chat but the alpha can still hear.

Like I care! That whore is stealing my mate!

“Then that means you have a mate somewhere, what’ll happen when that mate appears?” Lora asks.

“I don’t know what’ll happen but for now I have Sven.” She looks at Sven in the eyes and smiles. Sven smiles back and the whore kisses him on the lips. “Can you get me a soda?” she asks.

“Didn’t you just drink one?”

“Yes but…” she pouts and Sven smiles.

“Alright.”

“You know… you’re going to have to leave him when you find your mate, that’ll break Sven’s heart wont it?”

I see what you’re trying to do…

And that is why, brother, I skipped a grade and you didn’t.

Show off.

But you love me for it.

“I won’t leave Sven, even when I find my mate… I’ll care for Sven as much as I will do for my mate. I won’t ever let go of Sven or give him to someone who won’t appreciate him or love him.” she looks at me and glares.

“Grayson? Earth to Grayson?” Sarah shakes my shoulder.

“Um… sorry.”

I won’t give him to you Grayson, even if I have to kill you. Sven is mine, he isn’t yours. You barely know him and I know everything about him.

How is she getting into my head?!

You don’t know who you’re messing with! I’ll make sure regret going up against me!

No you’ll regret going up against me! I'm stronger than you and I have one thing you don’t.

And what is that?

Sven’s trust and affection, she says smirking.

I glare at her and see Sven coming back and handing her a coke. She smiles up at him and kisses his cheek.

“Grayson what's gotten into you?” Sarah asks.

“Sorry Sarah, I'm breaking up with you.” I get up and walk over to Sven.

Sven looks up at me from where he’s sitting with a confused expression on his face. “What’s wrong gray-mm!” I grabbed his chin and bring it up then I kiss him forcefully on the lips. His lips taste nice, the sparks are crazy and the electricity being shared between us is immensely amazing. I ask for entry and he gives it to me. Good that means he feels the sparks too.

I explore his mouth. Our tongues mingle and Sven moans a little bit. He doesn’t taste human… I've had human girlfriends before so I know. Humans have a distinct taste. Sven doesn’t taste like a werewolf either… if he isn’t human or he isn’t a werewolf then what is he? A vampire? No.

Before I can figure out what he taste like the whore shoves me back making us stop kissing. Sven looks flushed and I notice the cafeteria is silent. Everyone is focusing on us two.

The whore glares at me and growls. She grabs Sven’s hand and guides him out the cafeteria.

It’s on! We both say to each other.

Brother, good luck… you’ll need it. Lora says.

Awesome, awesome I updated. This chapter practically wrote itself. I am on a roll. I hope you lovelies liked this chap. I will post the next chapter next week Comment, vote or fan: ) I put up another story on wattpad called ‘Love Sucks’. I'm writing it with DarkVampWriter. She is amazing and I love her! Read it and like it. It’s a short first chapter but oh well. Oh and the cover as well as the covers for my other stories I made: )

                              <3 Cecilia