Chapter 13 Another Hybrid

A/N At the bottom of this chapter. It's very important so read where it says "IMPORTANT"

Chapter 13 Another Hybrid

Sven’s P.O.V

“Grayson wake up!”

“Five more minutes mom…”

“Mom?” I get mad and push him off the bed. “I'm not your mom!”

He grunts then I hear snoring, “are you really still sleeping after I pushed you off?”

“Oh Sven I didn’t know you could be so kinky.” I hear him giggle. That’s it!

I kick him hard on his back. “Hey!” He’s a grumpy one in the morning.

“Get up.”

“Where’s my good morning kiss?” he pouts.

“Grayson get up and take a shower because you stink.” I tell him. It’s obviously a lie. He smells amazing!

“Give me a kiss first.”

I roll my eyes, “there” I peck him on the lips. He pouts and pushes me on the bed with him on top. He kisses me deeply. The electricity we share never gets old.

“Ready to get up now?” I ask. He pouts and slumps down onto me. “You’re heavy you know that?”

“Well what do you expect? I am a werewolf after all.” Grayson gloats.

“Yeah, a very smelly on at that.”

“Fine, fine I’ll take a shower but only if you come in with me.” Grayson smirks.

I laugh at him, “just go or I'm leaving.”

“Fine, fine. I’ll be out in a bit, you can shower after.”

“Okay.”

I lay back on his bed enjoying his sent everywhere in the room, his sheets, his pillows, and his clothes.

What was that? I stand up and walk out of Grayson’s bedroom. The cries of pain I hear get stronger and louder the closer I get to the kitchen of the pack house.

I see a door that looks like it leads to the basement. “Please! Hel…”

I run down and smell the blood of a vampire. “You…” I look at the vampire. He’s chained to an electric fence. Cuts and blood envelop his body.

“You’re the vampire that saved my brother.” I say; remembering his face. I walk up to him, “and you where also the one that refused my blood… why?”

“I hate blood.”

“But you’re a vampire-“

“I can't drink it! I'm cursed.” He starts spouting out. I pull off the chains and I help him down.

“Why are you here?”

“The alpha of this pack wants information on a vampire called Lucius but I don’t know any vampire named Lucius. I've been telling them and telling them but they just don’t listen.”

“Hey, hey, it’s going to be okay.” I reassure him.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“We don’t even know each other yet you fed me your blood which somehow healed the werewolf bite and now you saved me from those werewolves.”

“I have to look out for my brethren.”