Chapter 6 Ellie Comes

[Edited]

Ellie on the side-------------------->

Chapter 6 Ellie Comes

Grayson did all of that, yet he is sitting and kissing a girl on his lap. I have to keep myself in check or else I will break that slut's neck.

"Um, hi Sven," Noah takes a seat next to me.

"You didn't come home yesterday, I was beginning to worry," I tell him.

"Sorry I um..."

"Did you mate with Julian already?" Noah turns bright red and tries to hide it by looking down. "So is that a yes?"

"So I guess you know everything, huh?" He asks.

"I've known for a very long time."

"Julian also told me your mate is Grayson." I can see Grayson turning his head slightly our way to hear our conversation better.

I smirk, "He is, but to tell you the truth, he's an asshole and he already rejected me, so it doesn't matter," I hear Grayson 'tsk' and turns back to talk to his friends.

"Hey babe," Julian kisses Noah's cheek and sits down closely to Noah.

"Hi," Noah replies.

"Sven, Grayson wants to talk to you after school," Julian tells me.

"I'll pass, I still have homework I have to catch up on."

"He's getting mad," Julian warns.

"Tell him to talk to me himself, that mind-link you dogs have is getting old."

All of a sudden, Noah kisses Julian on the cheek making him turn red as a tomato.

Noah giggles, "I wanted to see your reaction." Julian lays his head low so no one can see him blushing. "Aw, sorry Julian," Noah says while smiling and hugs him from behind.

"It's alright," he says in a whisper. Julian's head shoots up.

"What's wrong?"

"Rogue sited near the barrier."

All the werewolves run out including Julian and I. Before Julian left, he gave Noah a quick kiss on his left cheek. I sense the rogue as we enter the woods, but something seems way too familiar. I see wolves from Grayson's pack attacking the rogue, Ellie!

"Get away from her!" I yell, making them all turn. I push them away and guard Ellie.

"Sven!" And her voice, it sounds exactly the same. I turn around and hug her. "Sven, I'm glad I found you," she says happily.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I hate when you call me by my full name." She pouts.

I smile but then I hear more wolves coming. Again I guard Ellie. She sticks close behind me.

"Why are you protecting that rogue?"

"Get out of the way!"

I grow out my teeth and growl at them, making them take a few steps back. They focus in on Ellie and attack. I carry Ellie bridal style and jump to the side.

"Hold on tight Ellie."

"Don't need to tell me," she says, tightening her grip on my shoulders. I kick a werewolf, making him land near a bush.

"I advise you to stand down," I warn them but they don't listen.

"Enough!" Grayson commands, still in his human form. He looks at me and growls at Ellie.