"For fuck sake Hillian where are you!!" I shouted as I punched the wall. It then hit me. Maybe she ran away and went down the river like last time.

I went to my bedroom, grabbed my wallet, car keys and a blanket. I then put on my shoes and coat before sprinting out the house. Why is she so weak?! It's annoying at times, but then again she's only sixteen. The thought of her age made her seem so young compare to me, though it's just two years. At this period of time, being an adolescence and an adult is real. I guess now it's my duty to look after her like a parent and partner and to teach her certain things that my mother used to teach me. My mother taught me how to act like an adult and to take on major responsibilities before I was even fifteen. However, I never needed to act responsible and so I went the other direction.
..
It was freezing out here. I shouted out her name, hoping she was close by. I turned on my flashlight on my phone, as I ran down the river. I looked frantically around for her. Why the fuck did she go out in the dark and cold, it will kill her! Oh shit!!! That's what she wants, for fuck sake! Why is she like this?! Wait, I know why she's like this, I mean can't she have a stronger will for herself? Gosh I need to get her help!

I then saw a dark backpack on the other side of the river. I walked up to the edge of the river and shone my phone to the other side. I'm 99.9% that's her backpack, meaning I must go over there, but how? I ran back to my car and drove halfway around the perimeter. I grabbed the blanket and ran out to her.

My heart felt like it collapsed. I was mortified at the sight of her. She looked slightly pale; cold. THE ABSOLUTE FUCK HILLIAN I HATE YOU!
I held her body, shaking her. I also wrapped the blanket around her as I searched for her pulse. I felt her neck and felt her pulse, which made me overjoyed. I wasted no more time in picking her up and putting her in the car. I put on the heating on the hottest temperature, though I was slowly overheating. I immediately drove to the hospital. I must check that she and the baby is 100% ok.
..
An hour after waiting at the hospital I finally got a result.

"Young man your partner is fine, she is sleeping and shall be up shortly. Luckily the baby is fine as well, however you're going to have to get extra check ups because of this. For now your baby is fine, but it may cause some complications in the future." Said the middle aged, blonde haired doctor.

"Okay cool." I sighed; relieved. I rubbed my hands through my hair, waiting for her to continue.

"You can go in now if you want." She finished and I didn't hesitate to rush into the room. I sat on the chair beside the bed. I held one of Hillian's hands, whilst my other rested on her stomach. I gazed at her beautiful chocolate face to just fall in love all over again. I think back to how I used to be, and now I'm so sorry for how I treated her. She's so innocent and I manipulated it. I'm so glad she took me back I owe it to her.

"Gosh I love you." I sighed before I kissed her hand. I felt a twitch in her hand and then a light squeeze. I looked up at her face to see her yawning.

"W-what's going on?" She said faintly as she rubbed her eyes. I leaned over and pecked her cheek.

"Hello baby, you're in the hospital... HOWEVER, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HILLIAN?!" I yelled a little, making her jump. Good. She made me nearly have a heart attack. "Why did you run off? Didn't I say if there was a negative outcome we'd move out together? You shouldn't of gone Hillian, because you nearly killed all three of us; you, the baby and I. " I said annoyed, but not really annoyed.

She looked at me with shocked- wide eyes. I immediately just pulled her into a hug. I held her tight not wanting to let her go, as a huge flood of emotions pored into me. I felt her grip on the back of my coat.

"I'm sorry." I heard her say sadly. "I'm sorry." She stated again. I rubbed her back.

"I seriously love you Hill." I pulled away so I could kiss her. I then held her face in my hands and looked into her eyes.

"I know I was selfish. I know I was weak for letting her get to me. Raphael I'm sorry." A tear rolled down her cheek, which I wiped away.

"I'll be the punching bag and shoulder to lean on. I will try to do my best, and when we're settled I'll book some counselling sessions." I kissed her forehead. "Just don't do that again, I'm serious ok, because now we've got priorities to deal with. It's me and you against the world, not just that but we've got to be the better parents for our kid. Hillian please fix up, I know you're just a teen, but soon that doesn't matter. Teen or not you're going to be a mother. Eighteen or not I'm still going to have to be my own boss and CEO, providing for us all." I said in a calm, loving and stern manner.

I looked at her and she blushed and nodded. She then looked down and I shook my head. I lifted it back up so she could look at me. It's cute, but why is she getting shy for?

"When will I be discharged?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I answered. I leaned in close to her again, slowly. My lips grazed along her soft plump lips before I hear the door creek open. I turned around to see the same blonde doctor as before.

"Here's the list of appointments you should do before the birth of your child." She walked up to me before handing me a piece of paper. I examined the list to see that there's a lot of appointments. This made me a little anxious, but I wasn't going to ignore them.

"Let me see it." Demanded Hill. I gave it to her and heard her suspected gasp. "It's all my fault." She muttered quietly, but I was able to hear her. I rubbed her stomach and kissed her cheek.

"You can book the dates in your own time, but make sure you go to all these types of appointments. I will check up on you tomorrow before you can go. If anything let us know." She said before exiting the room.

"I love you so much Hillian. We can get through this ok, and for the sake of our child please don't stress about the past. Right now we've got to have our minds set on the future. Also think about me, I don't think I'd be anything without you. If you love me, let's thrive together on building our family. Fight the haunting past which may appear in your thoughts and carry on being strong. And though you said you were weak, and though I've said it too, prove me and yourself wrong. You're strong, but you've got to find your will fight harder. Again like I mentioned previously, I'll be your punching bag." I noticed how I spoke softly, causing her tension to ease. She reached for a hug this time and I smiled. I gave her a passionate hug as I whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"I. . . I love you so much! . . I am so happy right now because of you. You're actually serious and you're actually being that significant other." She cried. It wasn't long until I felt her tears through my shirt.

For a moment I was a little angry that she had doubt about my feelings for her, though I finally owned up and confessed to her. However it should be expected considering my previous promiscuous ways. In actual fact she gave in easy, because with my arrogant ass I don't think I'd give in if I were her. This shows how I don't deserve her.

"Thank you." Was all I could say right now. "Thank you." I repeated.

Then my heart clenched with this sort of overpowered flood of love, which I wanted to portray to her in many ways. Right now was quite impossible, but for now a hug was just fine.
..
After hours of discussion and explaining on what I'm going to do tonight, she went to sleep. I told her that I'm going to book us a hotel for a few nights as I get everything sorted. And in this time I'd buy us a suitable home. I was generous and asked her what type of houses she liked, but she stated a flat. I was a quite surprised, but she explained that there was no need for a massive space which is not going to use. So I'll get the next big thing, a penthouse. I'll make sure it's nicely designed with a modern/classy theme. We could then go shopping together.

Four months to get everything together!