-Chapter 18-

~Your P.O.V~
I was swinging my legs back and fourth on the desk in my fathers office. He was out to get Coffee for him and I. I wasn't really much of a coffee person but it'll do.

He came back and handed me my coffee. It had whipped cream and a cherry with nuts and chocolate syrup on top.

"Thank you daddy." I smiled wide.

"Anything for my precious daughter of mine."

He patted my head roughly but not too rough. He grabbed blue prints from his drawer with a black pen attached with it.

"Listen up kiddo,"

He pointed to an X marked on the blue prints. It looked like the school I went to.

"This is the exact school you're gonna go to and get revenge on for everything those rotten little kids did to you. So,which person would you do first?"

"Umm.."

I thought very hard. I don't know who. They were all-. Wait a minute. I know exactly.

"(E/N). That's who. She/He always picked on me and stole everything I had."
{Enemy's name ^^}

"Alrighty then. Here is the exact location to his/her house. Have fun."

He kissed my head and rubbed it one more time. I grabbed the tiny piece of paper he gave to me. I also grabbed my coffee. Can't forget that.

I headed outside to see Toby waiting for something. Or just looking retarded. I tried to avoid him but he kept walking towards me.

"(Y/N)! Wait!"

I still ignored him but I walked a little faster to the cabin.

"(Y/N)! I said wait!"

I almost opened the door to the cabin but he blocked it with his arm.

"(Y/N), why have you been ignoring me? And is that a new outfit?"

I tried to walk away from him but all he did was scream my name. He wouldn't stop. All he did was scream '(Y/N)! (Y/N)!'

I screamed very loud since Toby was getting on my last nerves.

"I don't want to talk to you and why would I?! All you ever done was ignore me so why is it that YOU get mad when I ignore you?!"

"I don't understand! All I ever done was shown you attention!"

"No you have not! You're so worried about that stupid girlfriend of yours that you can't bother to pay attention to what I'm doing and what I plan to do with this whole 'Murderous rage' I'm having!"

"What do you want then?! Money?! A cookie?!"

"I want you.. TO LEAVE!!"

A silent came. My face expression was shocked. I never knew I could say that. Especially to someone I've been in love with forever.

"Why (Y/N)? You're suppose to be my best friend and this is how you treat me?"

"UGH!! I'm tried of you calling me your best friend!! And how I treat you like this?! All you ever done was to make me like this!! So blame the girl who literally try to talk to you but you won't make conversation! So tell me! Just tell me to leave already! I'll most certainly leave! All you gotta do is just say it!"

"I can't say it!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"I jut can't!"

"Quit being a pussy and just tell me!"

"I'm not gonna say shit!"

"Why not?!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"