-Chapter 17-

~Your P.O.V~
Jeff then pulled you into a cabin that looked worn down. There were algae and moss everywhere at every corner of the room.

"Here we are!"

"What is this place?"

"This is my secret layer. I keep everything in here and the best part is, no one knows where this place is!"

"Well one person knows. Me!"

We laughed a little but he pulled me into a walk in closet. It was majestic. It had little shelfs for every shoe, a little closet where the clothes move in a circle, and a small, rectangular chair inside.

"Woah. It's so beautiful."

"I know right? I would live in this place but it's too far away from the campus and it's a long walk. I barely come here."

"So, what now?"

"You pick which outfit you would rock and I will be the one to decide either you should wear it or not."

"Ok!"

I walked into what was a dressing room from picking up several of clothing to wear.

I picked up a (F/C) camouflage crop top (Or t-shirt if you don't want to show off your belly :3) and the same color pants/shorts/skirt/overalls. And to cover my face, I chose the same colored mask. To finish it off, I wore some black boots.

"Woah. (Y/N). You look... Incredible!"

"You think so?"

"I know so, and plus, it might even bring attention to Mr. Toby."

I did a little giggle and run to Jeff to hug him as hard as I could. He hugged back and I took off my outfit and put it into an old bag I found in the cabin. We both walked back to our cabin.

Sorry for it being so short but that's all I had in mind :3. But I promise to make the next chapter much longer than this trashy chapter. And update it in short notice. Alright, thanks n good bye 👋🏼