-Chapter 7-

~Readers P.O.V~
I grabbed all my clothes, pictures and everything I owned and shoved it in my suitcase. Before I was about to head out, I looked at the present I was gonna give Toby and wondered if I was gonna take it.

I grabbed it and headed downstairs. I saw my stepdads body. Plain.

"Hmm. Let's leave a little gift for the police."

I cut up each of his body parts and left it in a certain pose. I ran out to the woods and waited for someone to walk in the door and be terrified for their life.

A few hours passed and I saw my neighbor walk to the front door and knocked. I placed a camera in the kitchen to see her reaction.

She walked in the kitchen to see his head on the pan, on the stove and the rest of his body parts on the table. Her reaction was priceless! She called the cops right away.

I got up and walked into the woods. I was hoping I could find something to live in. And at that moment, a wooden cabin came in my vision.

"Weird. Hope nobody lives in there."

I started to walk inside and saw no one there. There was a couch, tv, a fridge and everything. This person is probably out. Hope he don't mind me staying.

But no one came. It was just an abandoned house. I turned on the tv since I was bored. The only channel there was was a movie series. Good thing too. It played (F/M).

It was 3a.m and I wasn't even close to being tired. When I went into the Kitchen, the tv started to go black and white.

"Ugh, stupid shit. Why isn't it working?"

I waited on the couch, eating (F/F), waiting for something to happen.

"Ooohhh, myyyy, goooddd! When is this tv going back to normal?! It was getting to the good part!"

The lights went to dim and the tv had a blank setting. A little laughter came out of no where. What happen next was unexplained.

A small kid or something came out of the tv. It looked a lot like Link from Zelda.

"Whew. I get tired from doing that. Especially with this old piece of shit."

"Uhhh, who are you?"

"Let's just say someone who's friends with someone creepy. Are you (Y/N)?"

"Ugh yea. Why?"

"Good. 'Cause a little birdy told me you were doing crack."

"You're the one who's doing crack if you're talking to birds."

"1st of all, good combat. 2nd, I'm just playing. I came to take you to another Denison. Ooo, scary." He did with jazz hands.

"I'm not going anywhere. And I don't even know your name."

"So pushy. My name is Ben. Ben drowned. Now let's go."

He held out a hand for me to grab on. Before I could, I grabbed Toby's present and THEN grabbed his hand.

Before I knew it, we made it to what looked like a camp.

"Where are we?"

"A place where only the best killers stay. Our leader chose you to be a proxy. We're known as creepypasta's."