Chapter 26

Thomas spent the next few days at work doing his best to avoid dove. His intentions of confessing his feelings to her were thwarted by her ex Ryan, who won her back with a kiss.

Every time she would approach him to make small talk after a scene he would simply nod before walking away and talking to crew members. Silently he wished that it didn't have to be the way it was but he couldn't bear the thought of being around her and not be able to hold her in his arms. To be able to confess his undying love for her the one true light in his life and the source of his happiness.

"Okay but seriously why are you- why are you ignoring her we all know you like her just tell her" one of the many cameraman said.

"Because, I saw it with my own eyes, she's still in love with him, he still has her heart. even if I told her, I wouldn't be winning her love, I'd be losing her friendship." He replied with haste, before taking a quick drink of water and returning to set. The days where they rehearsed and practiced what's my name, were the best because, he didn't have to worry about seeing her; worrying about feeling those feelings and having those thoughts. And he didn't have to worry about the possibility of seeing her with him.

In his mind he believed that he was better, that she deserved better.

"Another day another dollar" China said, after they had finally completed the last final sequence of the dance to what's my name. It had been a tough few weeks but on the bright side he hadn't seen Dove once. Hayden is mine she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed she didn't at least come and say hi. After all even though she didn't love him the way he loved her he still cared for her and he really did want her to love him back.

"It's a little more than a dollar don't you think, I reckon it'd be closer to a few thousand given how many times they stopped and started the camera." He replied playfully, like usual his snarky smart remarks got him a light hit on the shoulder from his very lovely partner in crime.

Her laugh was music to his ears, at least someone in this God forsaken place was happy.

"Whatever you say hook for brains." She said, walking off set and leaving him all alone with nothing to keep himself company but his own thoughts .

Which of recent were only about one thing

One person

One girl

One lovely little Dove