Chapter 22

After the scene was shot Cameron approached her while she was heading out for the day.

"What do you mean your still with Ryan I thought you broke up."

"I-I did, I broke up with him, but after he walked out-"

"You ran after him?"

"I didn't have to run, he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. His arm draped across the banister, and I couldn't do it. I couldn't let him go. I didn't know that i'd-"

"Fall out of Love with him again, and into love with Thomas."

"It was an accident, none of this was supposed to happen. For god's sake we were getting married. He promised it wouldn't happen again." She said through tears of anger.

"He promised what wouldn't Happen again?" Cameron asked, He already knew the answer but he asked anyways. He had to hear it from her.

Her tears continued to fall and so they stopped moving. The two friends stood together only a mere foot apart, she said nothing. The only sounds that could be heard were the passing cars and her ragged breathing which hitched every time a tear fell down her face.

After minutes of just simply standing in silence she spoke. Her words were almost slurred together.

"Her and Him."

"When did this-Why would he-Are you-"

"Okay? Yea I guess. I'm fine."

"Is that why yu broke up with him or at least why you were going to."

She nodded before stately clearly, "It was one of many reasons. But he promised me when I took him back, that he would never see her again."

"How do you know he still is?"

"He sent me a text, that was meant for her. Which is when I learned that I know her."

"Who is she?"

"She's the girl who stood in for Maddie when I played liv."