Chapter 20

"Cameron, are you trying to tell me-" Dove paused and took a deep breath. "That you like Brenna!" she squealed. Cameron used his hand to cover doves squealing mouth, "Yes, but- don't. tell. anyone. Ok dove?" She nodded, his hand still covering her mouth which made no sound when he removed his hand. 

  "Ok, I won't ." she said with a smile. "Now maybe we should get back to 'work'" she said with air quotes.

 "Yea, since you told everyone you were going to help me after all you might as well actually do so." He said rubbing the back of his head and picking up his script.

  "I guess. Or we could- keep talking about your. you know-Crush!" she said bouncing up and down.

  "No dove. I really think we should work on this scene, maybe if we do I might get it right this time." he said picking up his script. 

"You see, the scene is one where I ask Jane to cotillion but she doesn't get that i'm asking her as you know." He said blushing so red his freckles seemed to disappear of his face.

Dove nodded, "Yeah I know. That's after our girl talk." she said, nugging him a little.

"Exactly which Kenny said that if I did't get right he'd be forced to cut it. Than Carlos won't go with Jane and Carlos will die alone with only dude too love him. And-" Cameron said his heart was racing.

 "Calm down, It'll be okay, just pretend that it's Sofia or me that your talking too. Trust me I pretended that someone else was Mitchell in my scene."

"Seriously?" Cameron asked.