Chapter Twenty One

"Yes Cam, I am Serious" She said her fingers running through the page of the worn and damaged script.

"Does Sofia know?"

She looked down at her hands as they ran the pages before looking back up to him and saying quitely. "No, and she wouldn't understand."

"Okay, I doubt that entirely Dove, she's like your best friend. Yin to your Yang-"

"She is but, I'm not officially out."

"What do you mean not officially out?"

"I-I'm not," she paused the words refusing to escape her lips

"Dove what's goin-"

"I'm still with Ryan!" She almost screamed. Tears began to stream down her face as she quickly covered her face with her hands. The script falling to the ground.

She uncovered her eyes when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok, everything is going to be fine. I promise."

"plea-Please you cant tell sofia, or Booboo-you can't tell-"

"Anyone" He quickly interjected, "I know, and I promise, they won't hear a word of this from me."

Cameron wrapped his arms around Dove, bringing her into a warm embrace, when the door swung open.

"We're going to reshoot the scene in twenty, you better get ready." Sofia said at the door came swinging back. Her eyes met Camerons and somehow she knew, but she didn't say anything.

She knew that Dove would tell her in her own time.