Chapter Two

That afternoon Dove went back to her and Ryans' house and she had decided that she would stay with him until she was really sure that the relationship wasn't at its best.

 All through dinner she listened to him rant and rave about his aweful, terrible day and thought of how it would be for the rest of their lives. She would come home from work, she would reheat food serve it and then listen to him speak about his day. And she would forever remain silent her feelings trapped in the dark...forever.

  The word meaning eternity rang in her mind as she slept next to him in their bed in their room  in their small house. She didn't sleep directly beside  him nor she slept away she slept uncomfortably on the edge of one side of their enormous queen sized bed. The same way she had always slept ever since he moved in with her.

  That night in her sleep she dreamed about tomorrow, a tomorrow in a world without him, with out the girl and the dreamcatcher who never caught her dreams or even knew what they were, about a world where she never auditioned for roles and she was just about as normal as those whose names were only known to those who knew them well.

 And for the first time since her fame began she enjoyed the dream she had.