Chapter 25.1

Well you have me in, in your hands

Like a lit, like a lit cigarette

Now I'm here in your room hitting snooze

On the side of your bed

          The October Sun shined bright that morning. The first day of Spooky season had arrived. She woke up to a knock at the door. She was hoping for Cameron, Sofia, or at least Booboo. But her unexpected visitor was someone much better than she could have ever expected.

"Hello Again," Thomas said with a cheerful smile.

Dove scowled, before saying her hello's in return.

"Not a morning person I presume?" She glared at him before walking towards the kitchen motioning for him to follow her.

"Can I get you something?" She asked after he sat down at the table in the kitchen.

"No Dovely, I'm quite fine but you go right on ahead there darling." She tried not to blush at his words. She turned and grabbed something out of the fridge and placed it acrossed from him before going to grab a cup.

"Coconut Water? I didn't peg you for the dainty type."

"Why does my drinking Coconut Water mean that I'm Dainty?" She said turned back to face him pouring the drink in her glass before putting the remaining Waer in the fridge.

"My apologizes-"

"Did you need something?" She asked taking a sip of her drink

"Well actually yes" He said, his eyes never once left hers.

She felt her throat go dry, and it had become hard for her to speak, she took a quick drink of the Water before asking. "What did you need."

"Well darling Dove, I needed to see if you were alright."

"Wh-why did you need to do that."she asked, her heart pounded in her chest awaiting his awnser.

"Well, if I had to be honest my little Dovely. I've always had this little crush on you."

Diiing Dooonng........

"Dove Hun are you in there?"