Chapter Seven

It has been weeks since Dove had her second thoughts regarding her failing relationship with Ryan.

It was the end of summer 2016. And the month of September was nearly at its crumbling end. As October came about Dove finally found the courage to and her troubled relationships.

She fought with Ryan for what seemed like days. Until he finally gave in the relationship is over and he new it , well they knew it!

Their final fight ended with a few subtle words and a goodbye kiss on the cheak that is.

" look," she said to him, her eyes gazing into his, he stared back at her; tears filling his eyes, " I'll miss you too, but we both know we should go our separate ways. I'm so sorry it had to end this way!" Both their eyes completely filled with tears and their hearts filled with sorrow he kissed her on the cheek and left dove felt horrible , she felt horrible for hurting his feelings. But she knew it had to be done. She didn't know how much longer she could take of the anguish and sorrow and the pain.

She sat down at the kitchen table where they used to talk about their days. When he would tell her everything.. anything. She cried ,she cried for the past, and she cried for her future, but most of all she cried because she hurt someone's he loved .....Which was something she never wanted to do.