Chapter 24

A/N: It's the half way mark   (Play the song above while you read this chapter/Bloodshot-Dove Camreon)

 He left. He called up his little whore and he left her.He didn't say a word. He didn't look at her. He didn't even seem to care. She arrived minutes later in a red dress and red heels. Her blonde hair was swept to the side and her makeup was just plain out extra. She looked beautiful compared to Dove, in her sweatpants and T-shirt.

She stopped in front of Dove and embraced her in a seemingly warm embrace before whispering, "Thank you for letting him go." Dove almost broke down right there. She thought that when he left her she'd be happy because of how he treated her. But in that very moment all she wanted to do was cry, and scream. She wasn't going to Beg him to stay like she had seen many girls do before.But she would beg him to leave.

Because she hoped that the unbearable pain would leave with him. That finally with him out of her life she would be free.

Ashe walked out of the door and drove away in her car. She finally let herself break down. As much as she wanted him gone she also was hoping he'd choose to stay. She was hoping he'd beg to be forgiven and promise to never see her again. She was hoping he'd pull her into a warm embrace and wipe away her tears. She hoped he would choose her and not his affair. Her hopes were ignored by all who heard them, which was no one.

Closing the front door, finally accepting that he was truly gone, she slid onto the floor and allowed herself to cry.

A single tear fell from her face, when suddenly the doorbell rang. She got up wiping the tear from her face before opening the door.

"Hello there, Sofia said this was yours. It is your right?"

His dark hair was matted and his clothes were wrinkled, but somehow she still looked sexy.

"Dove?" He said, her name rolled off his tongue like pure honey.

"Oh-Yes, yeah that's mine.Umm-Thomas right?"

"Yes that's me, well you have a goodnight Dove." He said handing her sweater to her before turning to walk away.

"You have a goodnight too." she said, managing a smile, "Thomas.."