Chapter 25.2

Ryan.

What was he doing here. She thought to herself. He left not that long ago with the girl in red. She wasnt much of a looker to ve hobest but at tge least she had style.

"Excuse me" Dove said, walking past Thomas. She opened the screen door, and saw him. Standing before her dishevelles, and drained. He looked tired, everything about him was messy.

She looked at him, she wanted to hate him. She wanted to hate him for Thomas' sake. To not hurt him like Ryan destroyed her.
But when she looked into his dark brown eyes, his eyes which looked her up and down.

His eyes were bloodshot and the dark circles under his eyes were darker then the midnight sky.

"What are you doing here Ryan" she said, breaking the silence. His eyes met hers. Befor he once again looked down in shame.

"I was wrong. About her and you, and us. Please Chlo, babygirl give me one last chance to prove to you just how much i love you." He said, he reached for her hand stepping into the house and attempting to hug her.

She pushed him away, quickly.

"Ryan i-" his lips came crashing into hers. There was no time for her to react in time to stop him.

Grabbing his short as tight as she could she shoved him away with all the strength she had.

Then she heard it, someone cleared their throat behind them.

She looked back to see Thomas.

Before she could say anything. He excused himself, and with that he was gone.