2. Star Wars Right?

Start from the beginning

I looked around for the perfect target to pick pocket. Ha! I found one! A blonde guy with his back to me was standing close to the computers he was chatting with a worker.

I started to walk backwards slowly towards them so I looked like a clumsy little girl who wasn't watching where she was going. I saw his wallet in the corner of my eye I bumped into him snatching the wallet swiftly. I fell to the ground with a thud (obviously acting, like I totally meant to fall). The men looked down at me. The blonde man with puppy brown eyes looked down at me with sympathy (told you he was the perfect target). I faked some tears to earn more sympathy. The worker turned and left because apparently he doesn't give a shit about my life.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Blondie asked with concern lacing through his words.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine I'm sorry I w-wasn't watching where I-I was going" I said with a small voice. Did you catch that stutter? I should totally be an actor. You know if I wasn't living at the orphanage.

He brought his hand out to me to help me up which I gladly took. What? I'm lazy.

"Thank you sir" I told him politely. He gave me a nod and I started to head off towards the other computers in the back. I looked through his wallet and found $40. now I can get a breakfast and have money left over. I throw his wallet in the air and guide it around to his table with my windy powers and plop it down on a table so it doesn't look like I stole it.

I turned back to my computer. Time to get hacking. I did my hackey-doo-da stuff and after only a couple minutes I was in. S.H.I.E.L.D's fire wall really needs to improve, you would think it would be better since it's a really secret government place. Well S.H.I.E.L.D I know all your secrets. Hmm.... what should I look at? I guess ill just prance around in there latest missions.

What?! I found one for the Avengers or well, half of the Avengers. Shit! There looking for me! Holy Shit!

Wait I have a file. Yay! This is so cool! They got my first name right and everything but other than that SHIELD is not great with finding info on me. I should probably go into hiding for a little bit. Nah, no fun in that. My stomach starts to growl. Maybe I should feed my hunger or else im gonna pass out soon since I haven't eaten in a week.

"Excuse me but I'm not sure if you should be looking at that," A woman behind me stated. I turned around to see a fiery red head glaring daggers at me. Who is she? She looks so familiar. Black Widow! Oh my gosh! Its black Widow. I jumped out of my chair surprising Natasha and running towards the exit. I looked behind me to see that she wasn't following me. Then I ran right into some medal causing me to fall down on my ass. I looked up to see the one and only Iron-man A.K.A. Tony Stark.

"You know you should really put some pillows on your suit if your just gonna let children run into you," I said making Tony laugh.

"I like you kid. You got sass," He reached down to help me up. Yeah you guys aren't getting me that easily. I grabbed onto his hand pulling him on the ground.

"Thanks, your pretty cool too," I responded looking down at a confused Stark. I ran for the exit finally making it - or so I thought - just as I reached the handle and swung open the door, an arrow came flying at me. I used my wind powers to steer it off path of my arm but it still grazed my skin, which hurt like hell.

"What the f-,"I was cut off by metal arms encasing around me and flying me to who-knows-where.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I screamed over the roar of the wind.

"You know you swear a lot for a kid," he replied back ignoring me.

"Thanks! So where the hell are you taking me?" I said not giving up for my answers.