Chapter 7: I'm Leaving Today

My mom and I had a long conversation about why I was ignoring everyone and as sad as she was, she understood.

  "You're leaving?" Sean asked as I called a taxi. I nodded. I wanted to stay, but I have school. 

  "Aren't you? Your car is still in Wisconsin...in an airport." I asked confused. He chuckled. 

"Jane's bringing it here." I nodded slowly and blinked back tears. We just got back together...isn't he supposed to beg me to stay? I smiled to hide the tears, even though they were steaming down my face. "

  "Okay." I tried so hard not to burst. This is why I don't like goodbyes. He looked down and scratched his head. "Well, I better go." I looked at the taxi. Sean looked up.

 "No.." He begged and saw me crying. "Are you okay?"

  "Are you?" I sighed.

  "Miserable." He whined and gave me a huge hug. "We'll skype everyday. I'll visit, I'll text. We are NOT over. I will wait the four years for you." I looked down and shook my head. "Whenever you're sad, text me." He held my hand. "I WILL wait for you. I look forward to the day I marry you." He whispered and I got into the car. "Wait!" He yelled and I rolled the window down. He kissed me. "I love you." I was silent. 

I texted him in the car.

Me: I'm sad. :(

Sean: Me too.

Me: Goodbye, Sean.

Sean: Goodbye Piper. (for now)

Me: I love you.

Sean: To the moon & back.

Me: Further..

Sean: <3

Me: <3

  The cab took me to the airport when I ran into someone. 

  "Ow!" I yelled. 

"Hi, sorry i'm a mess, I'm-"

My eyes widened. I knew that voice. "Bayani?" I asked. His eyes bulged.

 "Piper?" He asked.

 A/N: Well, that's the end of this story. If this gets 40 reads I will consider ANOTHER story. That cliffhanger though. I have two new fanfics coming up though! They both have grapeapplesauce in it. :). 8 Boys includes; thatonetomahawk, tybzi, qqopp, blamph, devon, grape, ordinarypigman, and sirshmoopies. Grulio includes Grape and Julio. (ThatOneTomahawk.) And YES it's a smut. If you want more of this story, share it, favorite it. Idfc. I love you all.. Thanks for the support. It really meant A TON. It was fun. Cya soon! ;)