Leaving Sean (A Grapeapplesauce fanfic)

Previously on Sean; a grapeapplesauce fanfic. 
GRAPEAPPLESAUCE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

She's the love of my life.
He's the love of my life.

Present; 1 year since they began to start dating. 

Piper POV- 

  Sean and I have been dating for one year now. Today is our anniversary. He's taking me to Mary's for our date, and then we're going to go see a movie. Dinner and a movie; just the way I like it. How did I get so lucky to have the best guy in the world?

Sean POV-

  Piper and I have been dating for a whole year. It's our anniversary, I have a surprise for her. It feels like yesterday I was singing on the beach asking her to prom. Despite the tiny fits, we've been going strong for a whole year and I'd say that deserves a promise ring. (A really expensive one.) I love her. She's my girlfriend, my life. How did I get so lucky to have the best girl in the world?

Piper POV- 

  I got a letter in the mail today. A response from UWO. University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh. I don't know why I wanted to go there, but I checked out the school and it's really good. In fact, it's perfect. I opened it, I couldn't wait for my mom to come home. I GOT IN. I GOT IN MY DREAM SCHOOL! I called Sean right away, something like this couldn't wait. Then I realized something...Sean wasn't going to UWO...and we had a future together...oh no.

    "Hey babe, happy 1 year." I legit heard him smile.

   "Baby you won't believe it, I got in UWO." I sighed. 

"What? Piper that's great! That's your dream school." He sounded really happy for me, was he?

"Too bad I can't go." I said. There was a pause.

"Wait, what?" His tone changed.

Sean Is Gone (a Grapeapplesauce fanfic-sequel)

A/N: More to come! This is technically just a teaser! :)

Book 2. 

Once again, not edited. Fetus story..