Prologue

"Peter I saw humans transform into wolves! Werewolves do exist Peter! Can you believe that?" She looked giddy while looking out of the window trying to find more of these mythical creatures. "They are gorgeous! Absolutely majestic! Black fur, white fur, auburn fur you name it..."

She said while thinking about them dreamily. "I was going for a walk and guess what? One came really near me and touched my hand with it's snout. I don't know why but I felt sparks..."  Her husband sighed while shaking his head. "Amara please... You read to much books. Now come on sweetheart  I made dinner for us." He smiled at her lovingly. He was the kind of husband that worships the ground she walks on. "Yeah I'll be down in a minute."

Her mind was else where these days and her husband was getting worried. She doesn't really take care of Aramelle like she used to. Those mythical creatures were floating around her mind twenty-four/seven.

All she could think about was this one specific wolf. Dark brown fur with gorgeous grey eyes... Thinking about the wolf made her heart beat faster.

But...

This was all so wrong.

She can't fall in love with a werewolf when she has a loving husband and beautiful daughter by her side. 

It didn't stop her from discovering and finding out more. Which eventually led to her doom...

________________________________________________________________________________

And what do you guys think? ;)

 It's so good to be back! I love writing werewolf stories <3

Chapter 1 is going to be out soon! (A few days)

Please don't forget to share,vote and comment!<3

Much love

-Hamsasana