Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

She walked closer to the pool of water and sits by the bank. She leans back on her elbows with her eyes closed and her head tilted back a bit so her face is facing the moonlight, she inhales deeply and lets out a satisfied sigh. "This is my sanctuary, I come here to clear my head, to get away from the outside world." I can see why this would be her haven, it's pure tranquility, so calm, the way the river flows from the pool of the waterfall is gentle making the reflection of the moon seem brighter. I take in my surroundings and take a deep breath just like Nicole did and take my seat at her side. I can smell the red and white rose bushes just across the peaceful river. I cannot help let a smile creep upon my lips, this is the most I've ever felt at ease with my surrounding, with someone else and myself. I have to admit that my life hasn't been the easiest but I have continued and I have a feeling that Nicole is my reason. Since she came into my life, my life seems less complicated, less stressful. She has helped me in so many ways in just a few days, she makes me feel better about myself, makes me have more confidence in what I do and say. I will never be able to repay her for her kindness towards me, but I will attempt to give her the best night I can.

"I can see why, this place is so at peace and beautiful, just like you." I reply gazing at her, I can feel her happiness radiate off her, I want to kiss her so badly. She opens her eyes slowly with a shy smile, she reaches up to touch my cheek with her hand and runs her thumb over my right cheek. I cannot help myself, I quickly lean forward and capture her lips with my own while my hand caresses her left cheek pulling her closer to me. I can feel that she is shocked by my boldness and sudden outburst but quickly composes herself and moves her lips along with mine, I love the taste of her cherry lips. Her hand goes to the back of my neck and pulls me down onto her as she lies down on the ground so I am leaning on my right arm over her. I cannot help but look her in her eyes with the lust but affection I have for her, I then let my eyes fall onto her lips then back to her forest green orbs then lean in slowly and recapture her lips. We are instantly locked in a passionate kiss with each other, our lips move with each other in perfect sync. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance, as she felt my tongue run across her lip her body shivered which turned me on even more and I cannot help but feel my own tingling sensation between my legs grow, I love that I have such an effect on this beauty below me and that she has this effect on me. I slip my tongue in and explore her mouth savoring the strong sweet taste of cherries. I start moving my hand down the side of her body and lightly rub my hand over her torso. I hear her let out a muffled moan which drove me crazy sending the sensation between my legs even more over the edge, I want this girl so bad right now but I break our heated kiss and stare into her green orbs.

"What's wrong Tay? Do you not want me or something?" Nicole asks me worried washed over her face. I quickly shook my head no, then thought of how to tell her without sounding too weird. "No Nicky it's not that at all, in fact it's the opposite of that, I stopped because hearing your moan has...got to me should I say, and I don't want to force you into anything, I have a feeling if we continued then I would end up taking you right here right now on this forest floor and I don't think you would want our first time to be in a forest. I just don't want you regretting anything with me Nicky I really am into you." I say hoping I didn't just make a fool of myself. I really do want her so badly but I don't want her regretting our first time.

Normal p.o.v

Nicole's worry is quickly washed away and is replaced with happiness. Nicole can't help but feel loved by Taylor, 'She has been the only one ever to consider my feelings like this.' Nicole thought to herself. She raises her hand to under Taylor's chin and tilts her head up so she can meet the eyes she is falling in love with. She seen confusion in Taylor's eyes but leaned in and pecked her lips leaving her own there longer than she expected, she couldn't help it she loved the feeling of her lips on Taylor's. "You have been the only person to ever even consider my feelings, everyone else rushed into it. That's just what  I am used to but I'm glad you're different." Nicole said not being able to take her eyes off Taylor. Nicole held Taylor's hand causing Taylor's smile to widen, "And I wouldn't regret nothing with you, I'm not sure if you know this but a vampires heart will only beat if they feel loved or they are in love." Nicole brings Taylor's hand to her own chest. "Do you feel that Tay? It's beating because of you." Nicole cooed loving the feeling of love. She knew that she fell for Taylor basically since day one a few years back but she thought it was just a little crush but it continued and this must be the reason, she always felt that strange aura from her that she hadn't ever felt with anyone else. "This is the first time, since my parents death, that my heart has started to beat, and honestly it's scaring me because I really like you and I have let myself fall for you so easily, but I tried to deny myself the truth, but I just couldn't help falling for you. I regret Marnie for what she done on me but I do not regret the feelings I had for her. My heart didn't beat for her, I can guarantee now that for as long as I may live I will never regret you as you have made my heart beat again for the first time in over three centuries." Nicole couldn't stop herself from confessing what she felt for Taylor and she didn't want too either. Nicole broke eye contact and suddenly found the grass interesting. She couldn't bring herself to look at Taylor, she also couldn't stop a few stray tears from escaping but the girl in front of her had turned her heart to mush, she felt so much happiness, contentment and love just by talking and being near Taylor.