bonus- wonderfulwatson videos

W O N D E R F U L W A T S O N

Am I youtubing right? & askMJP 1

AM I YOUTUBING RIGHT?

"So I'm doing this because some dude told me to! I don't want to look like an idiot so I spent all night watching youtube and I'm really tired!"

"Anyways, I'm Mary Jane. I make art and sell it. I do this in New York City and I also do blogging and things."

"I'm that person Tumblr recommends you follow when you actually join the website."

"I hope to tell stories about myself, life and help inspire other young artists. So I hope you liked this video! Click here to watch a q&a and click here to subscribe for future videos!"

"Also in the description is my Tumblr blog! Let me know what you think in my ask box"

askMJP

"Hey Howdy Youtube! It's MJ! I thought I'd answer some questions from Tumblr and twitter and the smoke signals outside my window."

"@voltronisablessing asks..."

"Do you like Dan and Phil?"

"I like my youtubers like I like my tea. Hot and British. HA!"

"@heartwishwash asks..."

"HOW DO I ART!?!?!"

"You do a little everyday and hope for the best."

"@rayofsunshine asks..."

"What's your favorite art medium?"

"I like painting and photography but charcoal is a lot of fun."

"@thetheaternerd asks..."

"Are you single?"

"Nope." A small blush appears on her face.

"Well that's it for this video! I just wanted to answer some questions, let me know what you guys would like to see. Like comment subscribe...Byeeeee!"