But Zulema watched his lips move as he talked, how his arms were crossed and flexed every time he took a huff of air. How his eyes became darker since the room was dim.

"And I just need to be on their good side right now but I can't if they find my girlfriends underwear in my fucking drawer," he said.

Zulema bit her lip, looking down quickly just to see if his dick print was visible. Oh shit it is, she thought to herself. How hot.

"Zulema are you listening to me? Did you hear anything I just said?" He asked, crouching his head down, to her height and she shook her head before looking up.

"You weren't even listening," he sighed in irritation.

"I'm sorry it's just, you're so... I can't talk to you properly when you're looking all..." she couldn't muster up the words.

"All what?" He asked impatiently.

"Daddy-ish," she blushed.

Harry scoffed, "what are you even talking about?" He knew what she was talking about to be honest but he didn't want to encourage her to continue turning him on, or else he'd probably bend her over his desk again.

"Nothing, I'm sorry," she flushed, "but you need to stop caring about what your parents think-" she walked towards him but he cut her off.

"What do you mean, care about what my parents think? I-I don't care about what they think."

"Yes you do, Harry. For now you still do. And that's okay, because you're young and your parents are these successful people who made it big- even in a whole 'nother country," she told him.

He looked down at her, "but it's not fair that I keep doing things that make them mad. And I know what I'm doing but it sucks that I can't help that I'm happy and they aren't-"

Zulema grabbed his hands, "they are happy. They have two healthy children who are talented. They're just confused because their plan for you isn't going exactly the way they wanted," she told him, gabbing his jaw in her hand.

Harry grabbed her wrist in his and then sighed, "sorry I keep complaining to you."

Zulema rolled her eyes, "I would slap you but you're holding my arm," she then laughed. They both did. Harry let go and went to sit down as did Zulema.

As they sat down, she felt a more serious shift within the atmosphere. She looked over at her boyfriend who seemed to be in deep thought and she wondered what it was like to care about your parents perception.

She never had parents that she needed to satisfy. It was why it was easier for her to slack off. However, not having parents to impress did not necessarily mean it would make someone less successful, it just meant their path was less clear.

"You know, you never talk about your feelings to me... your life...." he told her quietly. Zulema almost froze. At that exact moment he said that she wanted to sit down with him on his bed and tell him everything about her life and how sad she got when she was at home.

She wanted to cry in his lap and tell him about all the times anyone in her life used her for their own purposes. How her father made her work at the age of 10 to pay for his own desires. How Ricky constantly made her feel like shit. How she felt like she was a burden to everyone and she was only good for sex. How she wanted to go to college and study art but couldn't because the system had failed to help her. How, sometimes, she cried at night because the strain in her eyes guided her to a more peaceful sleep.