Chapter 23

It was as if they couldn't get their hands off of each other. Every private second they had together, they were either fucking or having pointless conversations. Zulema used to resent those couples that spent every living hour with each other, the ones that got matching outfits and posted selfies every little while. She then understood why. Although Harry and Zulema weren't that extreme, she knew what it was like to be head over heels for someone.

She enjoyed it, but at the same time was scared of losing it. She was scared being a part of something so great, only for it to fall apart. Because she liked Harry. Really liked him. That scared the shit out of her.

Zulema got out her phone as she stood in front of Harry's house.

Zulema ❤️: hey I'm in front

Harry 💩: alright I'm coming down.

The girl sighed and then locked her phone, putting it back in her pocket. When she looked up, the door was already being opened. She almost bit her lip seeing her boyfriend in a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tee.

"No glasses I see?" He chuckled.

Zulema shook her head, "nope. I finally decided to use my contacts," then laughed.

"Cute," he stared at her for a few seconds up and down, before stepping aside to let her in. She looked really pretty.

As they walked up the steps, Zulema turned around seeing that axel was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels. Though he did make eye contact with her causing her to gasp slightly but not loud enough for Harry to hear.

She walked into Harry's bedroom, putting her backpack down on his bed and plopping onto it.

"So what do you wanna do first? Math or English?" Zulema asked.

Harry didn't respond. Instead he crossed his arms. Zulema furrowed her brows, "que?"

"You know que," he told her and gave an obvious look.

Zulema chuckled, "no...." honestly, she really didn't.

Harry rolled his eyes and then turned around to go into his night stand where he seemed to be pulling something out. When he turned around he was holding a piece of red fabric. Lace to be exact.

"Ohh," Zulema said, totally forgetting she even did that.

"Yeah, ohhh," Harry dragged out.

Zulema stood up, "I forgot to tell you to check your drawer," she smiled cheekily with an innocent voice as she walked closer to him.

"Zulema, my mom was two seconds away from finding these. She was in here looking for something and these were almost sticking out," he complained making Zulema bite the inside of her cheek.

"Oh... sorry?" She shrugged her shoulders. She thought it would be cute but she supposed it wouldn't have been so cute if his mom actually found them.

"You know... I still have the other ones from that one time we fucked," he told her suddenly.

Zulema raised a brow, "out of the 50?" Also came out as a chuckle.

"That day you left while I was sleeping. See I hide those where I know my mom won't look," he explained and she could tell he was just going to start arguing again, "I think about what I'm doing."

Zulema stared at him blankly.

Harry talked again, "you can't just go doing that, my parents are already upset with me because I quit soccer. I can't let them hate me even more," he rambled.