Chapter 7*

Don't forget to check out "Rosalia" and "Arcadia" :)

-

Harry's room was quiet and dim as he laid on his bed, scrolling through his phone as he looked for music to download. He sighed, knowing well that he wasn't one to listen to music. He was just so damn bored.

Harry was quite upset to come home to find his family gone. When he called they told him that they had went out to dinner, but he didn't blame them because he was out getting high with his friends instead of going home with his family who were waiting for him all day.

In a way, he felt kind of bad. Perhaps he should stop putting so many things before his family and learn how to spend time with them properly. Yet, he tried calling his mom, but she didn't answer which made him even more upset. Assholes.

Harry sat up, remembering something as he reached into his backpack. He pulled out a textbook, then opened it to the first page that had a small piece of crumpled paper on top of it.

He bit his lip, taking out his phone and unlocking it before typing in the digits.

(***)***-****: Zulema?

(***)***-****: Harry?

(***)***-****: yeah

Zulema: what time should I be there?

At first Harry was caught off guard. She was so damn straight up it scared him. But after all, why else would he have texted her?

Harry: right now?

Zulema: give me 45 minutes.

Harry: alright

Harry took in a deep breath, not sure what he was getting himself into.... Again. It seemed as if she was a ball of sunshine in school but some sort of freak in the sheets kind of girl. Either way she was very interesting- at least interesting enough to linger throughout his mind.

He took the time to clear off the scattered clothes that were thrown across his room, tossing them into his laundry basket. He also fixed his bed and made sure he had a condom in his pocket.

That took him around twenty minutes do including the chores downstairs that he didn't want his mom to be bothered with.

Finally after distracting himself the doorbell rang. He got up from his spot on the couch walking up to it before reluctantly grabbing the doorknob.

Zulema was smiling, a shy smile. The same one that fooled him the first time. She was dressed in a thin sweater and a pair of jeans.

"Come in," he stepped aside as she nodded and slowly stepped foot into his home.

"I remember the last time I came here," she chuckled causing his eyes to widen and put his head down.

"I do too," he grumbled so quietly that she didn't hear as she walked past him and into his bedroom.

"You should really paint your walls.. Maybe a purple? That would be nice," a smile tugged at her lips as she tilted her head, arms crossed as she stared at the wall.