Chapter 2

New note: a lot of people are confused on Zulemas ethnicity (later on). To clarify, she is Mexican-American.
-

The next day Harry sat at his usual lunch table. The biggest one in the room with all of his friends sat around him. He had plenty of friends. Most were fake but a good few of them were actually decent considering they acknowledged what was happening in his life and weren't all self centered like most of the students he studied with.

He'd never really gotten close to them, though. He would tell them typical things that everybody told their friends. Hookups, parties, schoolwork. Nothing more. Nothing less. Him being a well known kid at school made it very easy for anyone to want to know anything about him. Though they should have all known there wasn't anything to hide.

Harry lived in a fairly large home with two parents and a brother in a rich and private college. Despite being the seemingly biggest asshole, he was freakishly smart which was surprising coming from someone who could treat a person properly. A goal of his was going to an even better college than his brother who was the highlight of his family.

Although it may seem like it, Harry wasn't forced, he wasn't pressured. He was simply carefree and appreciated the life he had. That was what everyone knew and what was true.

"Do you want your fries?" A kid across from him asked. His name was Antoine. One of his closer friends.

Harry scoffed picking up a fry, "of course I want my fries," he dipped it in the cluster of ketchup and popped it into his mouth.

Antoine rolled his eyes before muttering, "dickhead."

"Hey, I'd watch it if I were you. I have your nudes, remember?"

Everyone at the table either gagged or laughed loudly. It was more of an inside joke that everyone knew.

"Shut the fuck up, man. I told you, that was an accident," Antoine scolded, brown skin becoming flushed.

"How do you accidentally misspell Godina for Harry?" He furrowed his brows, leaning more into the table. He was just messing with the poor boy, but he enjoyed amusing people as well as himself.

"G comes before H so I must've accidentally clicked on your name, alright. Fuck. Let it go already," Harry stood quiet after sighing and shaking his head.

"Yo. You know that Durango chick?" Someone else cut into the conversation. Their other friend Benny. Harry and Antoine turned their heads. The rest were uninterested and talking about other things.

"Who?" Antoine tilted his head.

"The girl that transferred here like a month ago. She has biology with us, pendejo," Benny chuckled, shoving the taller guy.

Harry listened to their conversation, not even remembering a girl transferring to their school. Usually everyone paid attention to the new kids, but Harry was usually uninterested in things that had to do with school and the people there.

"Oh. Her. Yeah I've seen her. She's so quiet," Antoine said quickly, digging his fork into the pulled meat on his tray. Harry still didn't know what they were talking about it who.

"Exactly. A girl that cute can, in no way, be shy," Benny shook his head.

"Who are you guys even talking about?" Harry cut in, slightly annoyed.

"She's over there," Benny pointed behind himself. Harry looked over his shoulder. Suddenly, he knew exactly who she was. She was the girl who borrowed him that pencil. Whom at the end of the period, let him keep it.

"Have it," she smiled. She was always smiling.

"Oh," he whispered, shifting into his seat and picking at his fingertips. He tried to seemed as if he didn't care, but really, he did. She was very cute.

Harry had pretty much gone through every easy girl in the school, easing his way past all the hearts he'd broken and virginities he'd taken in the hallways, everyday, not caring at all if he'd hurt them or not. Maybe she'd be the next one.

Foolish, shy girls like Zulema were easy to convince and Harry just might do exactly that if he felt like it.

"Nobody even talks to her, though. Not yet at least," Antoine told them.

"Yeah. That's because she's weird. I talked to her and she told me she couldn't talk because she was doing her homework and then rambled on about how it's important to pass her classes," he grumbled, crossing his arms.

Harry furrowed his brows. She was nothing like that. She always smiled and she even let him keep her pencil. The pencil with the red hearts all over it. But then again, everyone was mean to Benny. He was pesky and too clumsy.

"She's not weird, she just rejected you 'cause no one likes your goofy ass," Antoine laughed, sipping from his jug of milk.

Benny rolled his eyes, "whatever. See how easy it is for you to try and sleep with her."

That's when both boys looked at him. Harry then looked at Antoine who also looked back at him as they seemed to get the same idea. Harry slightly smiled and so did Antoine as the green eyed boy gestured for him to say it out loud.

"What?" Benny asked.

"Bet Harry can have her under his sheets within a week," Antoine proposed.

Benny raised his brows, then gave a swift nod, "Hm. Interesting," He turned to Harry.

"Easy," Harry shrugged, finishing his last bit of fries, "And what do I get in return?" Harry tilted his head to the side.

"Um..." Antoine bit his lip in thought, "what do we get for a kid who already has everything?" He groaned, fingers rubbing over his temples.

"Weed?" Benny suggested.

Harry instantly nodded, "alright. How much?"

"An ounce," Benny replied.

"I don't know about y'all but I barely have enough to support me, myself, and motherfucking I. Benny's paying for that shit, not me," Antoine shook his head, unlocking his phone.

"Fine, whatever. But Harry, there's one catch," Benny raised a finger.

"Which is?"

He stood quiet, looking around the table and making sure no one was listening. He leaned in, "if she sends you nudes, you have to show us."

Antoine nodded, "you're right."

"Fine," Harry laughed before their conversation finished.

He took the time to look over to see Zulema. She was writing in a small notebook, pushing her black specs up her nose once in a while. He laid back in his seat, thinking about what he was about to do. He wouldn't care. He didn't think twice. Because he'd done it before and he'd do it again.