With how nervous I was, I decided to help Hannah do her hair and makeup. I felt like I wanted them to be ready first, plus, I couldn't stop wondering if Harry read my letter to him already.

"Alright, all done." I smile at Hannah as I place the last bobby pin in her hair before I glance up, looking at her through the mirror.

"Awe, thank you." She smiles.

"Okay, girlie. We are all done. Now it's your turn." Hannah says standing up from the chair and I smile catching glimpse of the tiny bump peeking through her silk pink robe, just like the same ones that we were all wearing.

About half an hour later, the girls we're done getting me ready, however, they still didn't want me to look in the mirror until I was wearing my dress.

"Babe, read your letter while I take your dress out." Gemma says pulling the envelope out of the bag on the dresser before handing it to me.

Nervously, I take the letter from her, starring at my name written in black letter in the front for a few seconds before turning it around; opening it with shaky fingers.

Dear Princess,

I never thought that in my entire life I would write a letter to my future wife, but it's happening. It's exactly eighteen hours before we become Mr. and Mrs.Styles, and I have never been more excited for anything else in my life.

In all the time I have known you, I have always wondered why God blessed me with such a beautiful and caring angel. But, whatever the reason may be, I am holding onto you as tightly as I can with both hands because you are my only ray of light I have in the darkness that I have lived in these past twenty-four years. So with that being said, I would like to say two things.

First, I want to say I'm sorry for lying to you. I know I already have, but I want to do it anyways. From here on out there will be no secrets. Second, I want to say thank you. Thank you for loving me, for upholding me, but most of all thank you for accepting me as the man that I am.

Every single day I spend with you is a day filled with so much happiness. Every single day I become more in awe of you ,of how much your confidence has grown in yourself but in your relationship with the Lord.

You are my inspiration and my home. It has been a long journey but there is no one else I'd rather had taken this road with. I love you endlessly Ryder.

-Harry xx.

"Ryder, you're crying." Gemma gasps as I look up from the letter.

"That was so beautiful." I say with a smile, covering my mouth with my hand, eyeing her with teary eyes.

"Oh, no! No, don't cry!" Gemma says rushing over with a tissue. "You'll ruin your makeup."

Harry's POV

"Are you nervous?" Niall asks, as I adjust my collar around my neck after a finished tying my tie.

"A good kind of nervous." I reply as Shawn and the lads converse across the room, their laughs echoing out every once and a while.

"Alright, well the lads and I are going to head on out. I'll see you there." He says placing his hand on my shoulder. I smile giving him an appreciative nod, adjusting my sleeves.