Chap - 14 ( Part-1)

2 MONTHS LATER

        " I been in labor for 6 hours omg " I was in so much pain . My auntie and Mallorie were here me and Majesty havent spoken at all He knows im in labor but I guess he not coming I dont care tho his mom stopped by and got me a big cup of Ice .
Since I moved to my one bedroom apartment and been working at their aunts Law firm making $15 a hour , I work 9 - 4 sometimes 2 - 8 .

" Ohhh look at fat ass , you ready to push out my nephew " Maniac said

I smiled at the Caramel cone Ice cream he knew that was my fav .

    " Ok ms.kingston will need you to get ready to push you 10cm " Nurse Atkins said

     " Zahir's on the way" Mallorie smiled

" Welcoming Kingston Zahir "I smiled

        After pushing his big head self out and them stitching me up Majesty came and signed the birth certificate

     " Zahir has a dimple girl him so cute " i Smiled

     " yea daddy made him" Majesty said holding him sitting on the bed next to me.

      My auntie Jessica took a off guard of us " Look tete stop playing woman " i said jokingly

     " Can yall leave the room I wanna talk to her alone right quick" . Majesty said walking towards me as the nurses took Zahir away . Mallorie and my auntie went to the vending machine leaving me in a trail of thoughts on what he wanted to talk about .

" im Sorry " he spoke causing me to look up.

" you ? Sorry ? Are you ok Majesty ?" I asked

" look , I really miss you im sorry baby" he said

" Yeah , whatever I been seeing you around town with different bitches you sad ass excuse you weren't there for me , Im doing just fine with my Apartment and Job minding my own business I even Talk to a real man whose going to love me and my son " I said

He cut his eyes at me and stood up from his chair " Bet not have no nigga round my fucking Son or ima Kill and I put that on my son Ian playing , Yeah I wanna see you happy but you pushing it . Your Going to always fuck with me or Ima kill you . simple " He said kissing my forehead and walking out the door .

Why did I get pregnant by him ? ( Hand Over Face Emoji )

.......

Its been a rough 6 weeks since Ive had Zahir . Majestys mother Misty has been a big help to me . Also My grandmother Lily and Auntie .

" Do you guys Have these in Like infant sizes ?" I asked holding up a Ralph Lauren Short set .

" Yes Ma'am , They are personalized and can be shipped either to home or the store " The clerk said

" I would like 6 of the shorts and shirts and 4 of the onesies please " I said pulling out my card .

" Ok it'll take atleast 3-5 business days "

I nodded in assurance

" AVIANCE !?!? " i turned looking towards the direction my name was being called in .