C h a p - 9

Next Update Will Be Soon When I get 10+omments♡♡

Today is the day I go to find out what im having hopefully i have a baby girl but then again i want a baby boy . Im actually upset that Majesty is not here to find out what we're having . So Mallorie and Rima are coming .

I walked out my restroom picking out my grey and black pink jogging set . I put on my grey Yeezy's Mallorie bought me and walked down stairs to see her cooking bacon , sausage & eggs .

" Girl im about to eat all this sorry " i said grabbing the 8 pieces of bacon & 5 pieces of sausage im to damn hungry .

She laughed " I knew your fat ass was i bought you a mixed berry cup in the fridge " she said i walked over to the fridge abd grabbed it and the small cup of orange juice .

" Our mother is coming to your ultrasound today " Mallorie said making me drop bacon but hurridly picking it up saying God kiss it devil miss it in my head.

" Her names Misty Clayton but Call her Miss Suga . " she said grabbing her plate and sitting at the counter

" Like what if she doesnt like me come on now , i got pregnant in jail to dude i only knew for a couple months " I practically sounded like a lil ho but i only had sex with two people so im not.

"No actually that how my mom had me in jail to a dude she barely knew " she said shrugging

" My momma is not judgemental plus Majesty doesnt go around getting girls pregnant so you are special if you in that boys heart " She said making me blush a little

" His hard exterior barely shows it but okay i understand you babe" I said eating my last piece of sausage.

It was 9:30 and i had to be there at 10:35 . Me and her grabbed our purses locked the house door and walked to her black Tahoe truck .

" lets go bookie , my mom is going to meet us there " she smiled pulling off.

I pluged my phone into the aux & played my favorite song Sydney Renee - Into You .

" I really like what you done to me " I sang along looking out the window .

We pulled up to The Womens Clinic & was met with a Apple Red Impala .

We got out and Mallorie Told me to head in It was only two other patients in there I signed in and sat down waiting to be called .

I looked over to my left as the bell rang indicating someone walked in . I seen Mallorie and a Short women wh favored LisaRaye .

" Hello dear , I've heard so much about you , im Michael ,Mallorie & Marcus's mother Misty but you can call me Mom if you want to " She said thats was really sweet because I rarely have family except for my Grandma Lily and my Uncle Reese and his 4 kids which are my older favorite cousins Layla , Talicia , Rhianna & Sequoia .

My mom is in an Insane asylum my pops died in the army . I had a older brother but he died in a gang shoot out.

" Im Aviance , nice to meet you Miss Misty , " I smiled

" I told you to call me mom its ok sweety " she said

I nodded my head shyly " We can go out to TGI Fridays tonight and get to know each other plus we can go baby shopping " she said sitting next to me texting on her iPhone 7 .