Overprotective Family.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I know you do illegal stuff in this club," I cut him off. Leaning with my elbows on his desk, I smirk. "I'm sure, you are aware that my father is Detective Hemmings and he'd love to lock up your fucked up ass." 

"Ms-"

"Let me see the video, and I won't blab about your little sales." 

I watch him closely.

Mr Browns Adam's apple bobs up and down, droplets of sweat roll down his temples. "You wouldn't dare-"

"Oh but I would," I lean closer to him. "Video, let me see it."

Nodding his head, Mr Brown stands up from his chair and walks over to a door. He unlocks it and motions for me to follow. When I enter the room, there are televisions everywhere.

He walks over to a desk with a single television screen. "Listen, Ms Hemmings, before you watch it, I want you to know that about one hour ago, your father was here and also saw this video. He and I are the only ones who have seen it."

My dad saw the video? Why? 

"Oh," Is all I can find myself to say. Mr Brown tells me to sit down on the chair, I do as he said and direct my vision now at the black screen.

Leaning over me, Mr Brown turns on the television and inserts a USB into a drive. "good luck." He leaves the room and the once black screen now shows a camera angle from the club.

There's no sound.

I can see people at the bar and on the dance floor. The screen switches to a different camera, and instantly I gasp. 

My palms begin to sweat and my mouth is a jaw. I somehow forgot how to breathe and my heart is beating fast in my chest. 

The screen shows a VIP room. I can see Mr Styles covered by a sheet on the bed, his hips buckling inwards while his hands pin a girl's hands above her head and her legs are wrapped tightly around his waist. His pace looks slow like he's being gentle but then he speeds up. He fucks this girl laying down for about fifteen minutes, I'm about to turn it off when Mr Styles suddenly climbs off the bed with his ass facing the camera he lifts the chick with him. He then pushes her against a wall causing me to flinch at watching her back collide with it. He continues to fuck her, hard and fast.

Her hands rank down his bare back as his hips move against hers. I see her head resting on his shoulder.

The camera angle shifts to a better view of them. My eyes almost pop out of my head and it feels like all the air left my lungs.

It's me, the girl he's fucking. 

It's bloody me!

My legs are securely wrapped around him, my hands hold onto his shoulders as his thrusts slow down before stopping altogether.

Mr Styles says something to me and then he carries me back to bed and lays me down before he throws one of my legs over his shoulder. 

This is too much....

I can't watch anymore, so I turn my head and hit the off button.

I feel tears building in my eyes.

I already figured it was him, but actually seeing your virginity being taking away from you while you're intoxicated makes you feel--well, used, heartbroken, violated. 

How could he do this to me? I was just a stranger! 

Why can't I remember!

Fuck!