Chapter Ten Snow

You wanted to play in the snow so you forced Zero to join you. The snow lied delicately on the trees, the flowers, and plants. Everything is white besides the sky that is gray yet you are amazed how beautiful today is.

You began to make a snowman while Zero is staring at the snow that is falling from the sky. You hurried and made a snowball and threw it at him, which hit him in the back of the head.

He turned around and smirked as you started to giggle. You are truly content with your life right now and it was all thanks to Zero.

"Hey, Zero? Can I write to my father tonight? I know I sent him a letter before and he never responded but I wanted to try again," you pleaded.

"Of course. That will be fine," he said smoothly.

You grinned as Zero continued to be lost in thought. You wonder if he is thinking about his brother, Ichiru. It's a shame that the brothers are fighting... You wished they would get along.

It must be hard for Zero. He doesn't have his parents and him and his brother are fighting... He must feel so alone.

"Zero?"

"Yes, (Your Name)?"

"I want to thank you for changing my life... I wouldn't know what I would do without you... You are a lifesaver. I never want to leave this castle!" You confessed.

His eyes widened in shock, "You sure you are willing to stay here?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"I just thought you would want to be with your father soon," he sighed.

"I mean I do miss him a lot and he needs me but if I go back to the village then the mayor would just sell me again."

You thought about going to the village because of your father's health but you know you will get arrested again. Once a woman is sold, she has to stay with the buyer unless he grows deathly ill or wants to get rid of her by selling her to another man.

"Don't worry. I send medicine to your father every day. I'm sure he is fine," Zero stated.

"Thanks, Zero..."

You could never afford the medicine before so you know your father is in better shape thanks to Zero...

"Would you ever grow bored of me, Zero? Would you sell me to another man?" You questioned but you bit your lip, afraid to hear his answer.

"I could never grow bored of you," he whispered as he gently smiled at you.

"Zero..."

He walked up to you and brushed your bottom lip with his thumb he then leaned in and kissed your lips softly. Words cannot describe how happy you are.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Beauty and the Vampire*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You just got done writing a letter to your father and Zero promised you to send it out tomorrow morning. You both are cuddling in the guest room's bed. You ran your fingers through his silver hair as he watched you intensively.

"Having fun?" He asked in amusement.

"Your hair is really silky... I love it!" You raised your voice.

He lightly chuckled as you continued to play with it but he tightened his grip on you so you can be close to him.

You wondered about his curse... Ichiru stated how he thought Zero is using you to break the curse. What would you have to do? Because you will do anything to break the curse...

You want Zero to be happy... He truly deserves it.