min yoongi

You just finished walking from your school and were going home to practice playing the piano. One of your closest friends, Yoongi, was teaching you.

Although, it is strange that you were friends. You know that he isn't the type of person who goes outdoors. More like, a lazy type of person who always sleeps.

But, all that aside, you do have something in common. You both had love for music, you could already play the guitar, and you were good at it. The only thing you've always wanted to play is the piano. It surely is a beautiful sounding instrument.

You finally arrived at your house. Opening the door, you saw Min Holly waiting for you.

"Aww, Min Holly." you walked over to your dog, and pet its head.

You went to the kitchen to feed your dog. While Min Holly was eating, you went to your music room to practice.

After two hours of practice, you decided that it was good enough for your teacher, Yoongi, to hear it. You took your phone from your pocket and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hello Yoongi, it's Y/N. I finally learned the song you taught me! And I really want you to hear it." you said excitedly.

"Really? Why don't you come over tomorrow."

"Alright." you said trying to hide your excitement.

"Okay, Y/N. See you tomorrow."

"See you!"

You hung up the call and ran to your bedroom. You went to your closet to prepare your clothes. You didn't care so much about having fancy clothes, so the decision was easy. You made up your mind on wearing a white dress that went to your knees. You looked perfect. You left it hanging on your cabinet, then went back to bed.

When tomorrow finally came, you were ready to see your best friend. To be honest, you have developed a slight crush on him, but for sure he was going out with one of your classmates, Mina.

"Oh Y/N!" Yoongi said when he opened the door. Staring at you from head to toe, he was shocked.

"Uh, c-come on in." he stuttered and you found it cute.

You smiled and went inside his large house. He guided you to his music room, seeing a grand piano. He sat on the chair and tapped his side, signaling you to sit with him.

"Are you ready?" you nodded as he opened the fall board of the piano. You know that Yoongi is serious, and he would scold you when you hit the wrong key, but he wouldn't lose his temper or anything.

"Let me see what you got." Yoongi said as he looked at you in the eyes. You began lightly tapping the keys, and whenever you look at Yoongi he smiles.

"Well, you did better than before. It's impressive." Yoongi said still looking at you with a smile.

"That's not very shocking. I'm really good you know." you laughed a little. He is still smiling. But, he doesn't smile this much. You blushed and avoided eye contact.

"Yoongi, there is something I have been meaning to tell you, and I think I should say this before it's too late." you said looking at the piano, trying to gain courage.

"What is it Y/N?" Yoongi said calmly. You shake all of the thoughts distracting you about telling your confession towards him.

"I think I have developed this small crush on you." you tried saying it quickly, but he heard you anyways.

"So, you like me?"

You nodded shyly and avoided eye contact. You pushed the chair a little and stood up.

"Wait, don't go yet." Yoongi held your hand, slightly pulling it for you to stay.

"Because I like you too."

"Wait, what?" you raised your eyebrows and sat down. "I thought you're going out with Mina?" you asked in curiosity.

"Uhm, we weren't going out. We were just really close friends." Yoongi laughed at your reaction.

You were shocked. You weren't usually the one to hug people, but you can't help wrapping your arms around him and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. He placed his head on your shoulder.

"Let me teach you another song, my love." Yoongi whispered.

》》》

vote, share, and comment! 😙