Sterling Shepard for Felicity

Here was me, Sterling and our first daughter Sarah. We were at our local nursery for Sarah's first day at school. She was all dressed up in blue, due to Sterling wanting all the other parents there to know that she is his daughter.

He was always over 'his girls' as he says. He had his arm wrapped around me as we watched Sarah, skip her way into school with other kids joining her soon after.

"Do you think we should have another kid Felicity?" Sterling suddenly asked me while we were making our way back to the car. He was smiling at me with his cheeky smile that I could never say no too.

"Maybe we could, it would be good for Sarah to grow up with a sibling" I smiled brightly at him climbing into the passengers side of the car. What Sterling didn't know, was that I was pregnant, I found out about a week ago.

Sterling smiled at my response and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Well I hope it's a boy you know, so we can watch football together" Sterling stated before starting to drive. I giggled at his response, I know that he has always wanted a boy and I hope that the tiny little human being in my stomach at the moment was a boy too.

"Well would you believe me, if I told you that I'm pregnant again" I smiled at him slightly before being enclosed in a hug

"Are you really pregnant Felicity?" Sterling smiled brightly at me before placing his hands on my stomach

"Yeah I am, I found out a week ago" I smiled at him knowing that I couldn't of asked for anyone better to be my husband

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update any of my books for a long time.

I have two weeks off so hopefully all of the outstanding requests will be completed!

HOWEVER, after my half term is over, I will be CLOSING my requests due to having my final exams coming up in May and June.

Also Felicity I hoped that you have enjoyed this imagine :)

Love you guys
Emily