Aaron Rodgers for Zoe

Today didn't seem to be a good day for the packers. We were losing 28-34 and the whole team looked like they were losing focus. I sighed to myself knowing if they don't score in this last quarter, they won't be making it to the super bowl this year.

The first drive of the fourth quarter for the packers resulted in a punt. I sighed once again when I saw Aaron, my husband walking off the field to the side line with his heads in his hands. I had been keeping something secret from Aaron at this current time, but I thought that I would finally tell him today.

I made my way over to his sitting down figure and carefully placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Hey baby" I whispered quietly before rubbing my hands against his shoulders to give him a massage.

"Hey Zoe" Aaron sighed before turning round and facing me, with a frown on his face.

"Aaron you need to be more focused. This could be your final chance to go to a super bowl and you're throwing it away because you're not focused" I sighed before placing both of my small hands on either side of his face.

"Now on your next two drives go out there and win for me and Aaron or Zoe JR" I smiled brightly at him before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Are you really pregnant?" Aaron smiled brightly at me before his hands rested on my stomach. I nodded and smiled at him once again.

"Now go out there and get the win" I smiled before passing him his helmet. Aaron smiled brightly at me again before placing his helmet on his head and running onto the pitch.

For the next two drives, the packers ended up scoring and they were able to win the NFC championship game. I knew was that I was lucky to have Aaron in my life and our little JR, a prefect family.

Hey Zoe, I hope that you have enjoyed your imagine :)

Guys remember that requests are open on all of my books and thank you very muck for 11K views

Also below is my social medias :)

Love you guys

Emily <3