Danny Amendola for Leslie

Here I was, standing at the front door dressed up for a girls night out. Usually it would be my husband of five years, who would go out with the boys. But this time, Danny said it was my turn.

I smiled at him and our daughter Emily, god knows what I will come back to with these two alone.

"Are you sure that everything will be okay tonight?" I asked Danny biting my lip nervously looking at Emily asleep in his arms

"It will be fine love, just go and enjoy your night with the girls" Danny smiled brightly at me

"Alright, okay. I'll see you later then" I smiled before placing a soft kiss on Danny's lips

I walked out of the front door before closing the door behind me

{ Danny's point of view }

As soon as Leslie left the house, I sighed slightly, she needed to go out because recently she has been so busy looking after Emily. I thought that I would invite the boys over to play some madden while Emily was asleep.

The phone was ringing at the other end and I smiled when I heard the familiar voice o the other end

"Hey Tom, did you want to come round and play madden with me?" I asked him

"Sure but I thought you were looking after Emily" Tom questioned

"I am, but Leslie won't mind if you come round"

"Alright mate, I'll bring some of the others round then" Tom said

"Okay Tom, I'll see you in a little while" Then I hung up, surely Leslie won't mind the boys coming over for a few hours.

{ Leslie's point of view }

I finally have reached the front door of my house. It was a good night out with the girls, but I just wanted to get back to Danny and Emily.

I placed the key into the lock and unlocked the door, to my surprise everything was quiet.

I looked down at my watch, it was 1 am in the morning. I slowly and quietly made my way to the front room where I was surprised.

It seemed as if half the patriots team was a asleep on the sofa. Tom was the only one awake.

"Hey Leslie, how was your night out?" Tom asked

"It was good thank you, do you know where Danny ad Emily are?"

"Danny went upstairs to put Emily to sleep last time I remembered"

"Alright, thank you again Tom, you can stay the here instead of going home" Tom only nodded before laying down. I made my way quietly upstairs into my bedroom.

When I opened the door, I smiled at the sight in front of me. Danny was fast asleep, with a sleeping Emily on his bare chest.

I smiled down at them, knowing I was lucky to have both of them.

( Hey guys, I tried something new in this request by adding a different point of view, I hope you guys enjoyed it. More of your requested imagines will be up xox )